[Disscusion] TouchWiz-Resurrection ROM Series | Q&A | MODs | Suggestions..

Search This thread

Sniper Killer

Dec 16, 2012
Tirana, Albania
Bro, go to the zip of V4 and pull out MMS.apk from system/app and then copy it to the main SD card. Then using root explorer copy it and go to your system/app and paste it and then right click on that file, select permission and set them to this :

R W
R
R

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Assama

Jul 20, 2013
Paris
Ok, I'm goig to try

EDIT : It works !! Thanks bro. I have a last question : Why the two little arrows below the wifi icon are always on ?

Last edited:

rockonhell

Nov 3, 2009
kathmandu
hey guys!in my region edge n 3g tower has less power!!!cant we make strengthing our mobile signal for edge n 3g..like in nokia.its strength is high as compared to samsung...

Sent from my GT-S5830i

davideowl

Jun 2, 2013
Bologna
Ok, I'm goig to try

EDIT : It works !! Thanks bro. I have a last question : Why the two little arrows below the wifi icon are always on ?

they are not functional! our phone hasn't got this feature... they were always grey in V3.... i think now are better, some colours in the status bar :D

ivcha90

May 2, 2013
How can i see is bravia engine working, i have problem with sgs4 launcher and wallpapers, it was working but now wont, can someone send me link of best version of bravia engine and how to install it, what to mount, only system or sys and data... and do i need to install bravia first than launcher or to first delete launcher than to install bravia and launcher? thanks

davidvilla11

May 16, 2013
How can i see is bravia engine working, i have problem with sgs4 launcher and wallpapers, it was working but now wont, can someone send me link of best version of bravia engine and how to install it, what to mount, only system or sys and data... and do i need to install bravia first than launcher or to first delete launcher than to install bravia and launcher? thanks

I also I have the same problem. In v5 added snipper BRAVIA killer. S4 launcher But I have the same problem as you.

Vishnu pv

Recognized Themer
Apr 8, 2013
God's Own Country

I also I have the same problem. In v5 added snipper BRAVIA killer. S4 launcher But I have the same problem as you.

I had this same bug once.. Then i deleted my launcher and re-installed my latest version of launcher and again flashed BRAVIA Engine. Then it works..... Try like this... Hope it works.... :)

davidvilla11

May 16, 2013
I had this same bug once.. Then i deleted my launcher and re-installed my latest version of launcher and again flashed BRAVIA Engine. Then it works..... Try like this... Hope it works.... :)

uninstall your launcher and reinstall, and then re-flash BRAVIA? I have to uninstall or reinstall BRAVIA and BRAVIA BRAVIA above?

I can pass the link to BRAVIA? to uninstall and reinstall? thanks

edit : I've got, thanks VISHNU!

Last edited:
Reactions: Vishnu pv

ProGTXjay

Mar 3, 2013
Guys help me i just found out that i dont have imei. I didnt install any script to increase internal memory. And after downloading the galaxy toolbox why it says that our device is not supported?
In simplicity its supported its problem with the rom?

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

ProGTXjay

Mar 3, 2013

BTW anyone ould help me how to properly install link2sd in this rom pleas!!! it is need ext2? ext3? or ext4?

i dont want script cause makes my phone slow/laggy :(

js2892

Jul 28, 2012
Bangalore
<br />
<br />
BTW anyone ould help me how to properly install link2sd in this rom pleas!!! it is need ext2? ext3? or ext4?<br />
<br />
i dont want script cause makes my phone slow/laggy :(
You can use ext2 or ext3. Ext3 gives increase in speed but ext2 is simple and creates less cpu overhead.
The boot time and media scanning tine will increase because apps are being read from sd card!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using xda app-developers app

Reactions: ProGTXjay

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the discussion thread of SGS3 ROM Series.​

You can post here all :

• Your questions
    • Bugs you face
    • Unhappiness
    • Suggestions
    • Contributes

Camera patch for V7 : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=45800212&postcount=497

Just keep in mind DON'T ASK FOR ETAs !
    Hey guys!
    I won't be working on ROM development for at least 2-3 weeks as really bad things has happened within my family.
    Its kinda personal but I have to tell ya as i can't always hide it.

My uncle is infected by stomach cancer , on a high stage and with low survival rate :(
    It happened in an instant and all we were shocked. He is like my grandpha who i never had from both parents and it's .. really hard .. to keep your feelings inside you in this case :crying:
    My tears have flooded the floor :(

It's a really hard moment and i don't want anybody do disturb me!

Take this like my account is temporary disabled.

Thanks,
    Teddy
    Hi everybody !
    I'm showing some SS about the V4.0. Also.i gonna tell some bugs o.faced. (2)

Here are the updates ( Still need some changes/modifications )

uploadfromtaptalk1368899578254.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368899599225.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368899650836.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368899668875.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368899691943.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368899712631.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368899730148.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368899766556.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368899785549.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368899811028.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368899827909.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368899845047.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368899872794.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368899894188.jpg

The only bug that is killing me :( :

uploadfromtaptalk1368899967624.jpg

Helps will be appeeciated.

Thanks,
    Teddy
    This Rom doesn't make games suddenly work xD.

Sent from my GT-S5830i - Hit thanks if I helped :)

Guys one question... i tried two games, one of them is Tomb Run, simialr to temple run but its for armv6, they doesn't work form me always FC... is this rom fault? can you try that game i said if you've got 2 minutes? sorry for my english ;)

That's like 50/50.

The ROM's fault might be by some built in features and also scripts. Mainly :
    -init.d scripts
    -libs
    -Pre built app's compatibility.

If you want to know how gaming experience is going on those days ROMs then read everything below :

3 months ago i was experiencing games and their performance on different ROMs ( that times were simplicity V3 was ace placeholder ) I tested several 'hard' games like NOVA , NFS Shift , James Cameroon's avatar etc.. Which are very hard to be opened and played without lags or any other glitch on several ROMs. The best ROM for gaming experience resulted Simplicity V3. You could open every game no matter of ace i's GPU or CPU. ( well yes but at least not much xD ) After that i started comparing Init.d scripts with another ROMs by replacing exiting Simplicity V3's init.d scripts with other ones on other ROMs. Results : There was a slight difference on gameplay. Games where run a bit smoother with better performance. But this was not the main reason. I started comparing libs and other system files. Results : Most of the times bricked my device due to not compatibility but when it worked the difference was almost invisible even if there was a big one. I learned just something : If your phone can't open a game .. No matter how much you like it it just can't open it yku cant make it work flawesly again!

The ROM is good on gaming. But seems not enough for hard games.
    But don't worry! :D
    V5 has graphic tweaks also sony bravia engine. You won't get better gaming exeprience than on v5 ;)

Thanks,
    Teddy
    О Боже какой мужчина!я хочу от тебя сына,и я хочу от тебя дочку,и донорскую почку.

Отправлено с моего GT-S5830i через Tapatalk

For some unknown reason, you are not using English which can create some problems for us to understand your post :rolleyes:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone