Question DJI Go 4 App not working....

Search This thread

danw_oz

Jul 12, 2011
Brisbane
Yes, make sure you have the latest apk, older ones did not work. I am though using DJI Fly no problems with that app.

Edit:
I can confirm that the latest Go 4 is not working V4.3.52, just crashes on load, Fly did the same when google updated to android 13 on Pixel 6 Pro, but DJI provided a fix days later. I am not sure what the support is with DJI Go apps?

Edit Edit;
It is not Android 13, because I have just installed it on Pixel 4XL no problem, and opened it. So my guess is that Go 4 must be a 32bit app?

Last edited:

Wi1son

Dec 13, 2012
OnePlus 8
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Yes, make sure you have the latest apk, older ones did not work. I am though using DJI Fly no problems with that app.

Edit:
I can confirm that the latest Go 4 is not working V4.3.52, just crashes on load, Fly did the same when google updated to android 13 on Pixel 6 Pro, but DJI provided a fix days later. I am not sure what the support is with DJI Go apps?

Edit Edit;
It is not Android 13, because I have just installed it on Pixel 4XL no problem, and opened it. So my guess is that Go 4 must be a 3

Edit Edit;
It is not Android 13, because I have just installed it on Pixel 4XL no problem, and opened it. So my guess is that Go 4 must be a 32bit app?
I appreciate that! However, it actually does run, but I only get about 1 frame every 5 seconds when viewing live video which also switches between black and white and color. Saw another post on the DJI forum with the same issue. Will just have to wait for some update or beta.... Thanks!

danw_oz

Jul 12, 2011
Brisbane
Yes so I asked the questions in the drone forum that I belong to and one of the users there tested this, and here is what he had to say. What is interesting to me this APK mirror one loads for me but the one downloaded directly from DJI Downloads does not.

APK Mirror suggests there is a 64 bit version.

(arm64-v8a + arm-v7a) (Android 5.0+)
Latest: 4.3.52 on September 8, 2022 GMT+0100

I haven't tried flying on my Pixel 7 Pro yet but the app itself loads and logs me in.

EDIT:- Its not all good news. Yes the app is 64 bit and yes it loads BUT the actual camera screen you get 1-2 seconds of video, then grey for 30 seconds, then 1-2 seconds of working video etc.
Telemetry, tap to focus and everything else works - you just cant see anything.
Tested the latest and older version of Go4 with same result.
Litchi works fine though.

Last edited:

gnirtS

Mar 6, 2011
Yes so I asked the questions in the drone forum that I belong to and one of the users there tested this, and here is what he had to say. What is interesting to me this APK mirror one loads for me but the one downloaded directly from DJI Downloads does not.

I haven't tried flying on my Pixel 7 Pro yet but the app itself loads and logs me in.

EDIT:- Its not all good news. Yes the app is 64 bit and yes it loads BUT the actual camera screen you get 1-2 seconds of video, then grey for 30 seconds, then 1-2 seconds of working video etc.
I am the user that wrote that by the way :)

The P6 has the same issue and DJI haven't fixed it.
Its not an Android 13 issue as it works on my other A13 devices, just not my P7P.

Reactions: danw_oz

danw_oz

Jul 12, 2011
Brisbane

Its not an Android 13 issue as it works on my other A13 devices, just not my P7P.
Thanks for again for your testing and explanation, yeah I already knew it wasn't Android 13 because my Pixel 6Pro an 4XL have no problem running it

Alcagoita

Doesn't it state the DJI Go 4 app will no longer support the Mavic series? I had to download DJI Fly app for my Mavic 2 Pro on my Oneplus 9 Pro and now the Pixel 7 Pro.
Isn't the DJI Go 4 the only app that runs the Mavic 2? On they're website they only have that listed for that model.

I've installed the app but can't choose the drone, I can only choose the one's listed on the website. How did you do it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Doesn't it state the DJI Go 4 app will no longer support the Mavic series? I had to download DJI Fly app for my Mavic 2 Pro on my Oneplus 9 Pro and now the Pixel 7 Pro.
    I don't know why but DJI Go 4 for Android 13 should be downloaded from DJI not from Play Store.