Question DN2101 Indian Variant OnePlus Nord 2 5G Bricked, Need Help with Stock Rom

Search This thread
Jan 11, 2022
Hello everyone around the world to every people, very happy new year 2022.

I am techie guy from Chandigarh and here is on XDA Community I am looking for the things, the tips and all the required information related to any type of technical problem with my technical gadgets, electronic equipment and everything related to tech.

Thanks for your great support and information guys, really appreciated. You make the XDA Community great.

Last week I rooted and installed Elixir Project custom rom to my phone and didn't taken the backup of the original stock rom of my OnePlus Nord 2 5G Indian Variant DN2101 and got some apps not working in Android 12, which is installed via Elixir, now want to restore to original stock which was but on internet I didn't find somewhere the actual stock rom or nandroid backup of DN2101 the Indian Variant OnePlus Nord 2 5G.

Can you guys help me out by providing nandroid Backup of your current running Oxygen OS ROM or share me the links to actual firmware of the phone.

I really appreciate your kind and great help for me.

Thank you everyone and XDA Community.

pankspoo

Account currently disabled
Jun 27, 2013
in front of ENCHILADA
Hello everyone around the world to every people, very happy new year 2022.

I am techie guy from Chandigarh and here is on XDA Community I am looking for the things, the tips and all the required information related to any type of technical problem with my technical gadgets, electronic equipment and everything related to tech.

Thanks for your great support and information guys, really appreciated. You make the XDA Community great.

Last week I rooted and installed Elixir Project custom rom to my phone and didn't taken the backup of the original stock rom of my OnePlus Nord 2 5G Indian Variant DN2101 and got some apps not working in Android 12, which is installed via Elixir, now want to restore to original stock which was but on internet I didn't find somewhere the actual stock rom or nandroid backup of DN2101 the Indian Variant OnePlus Nord 2 5G.

Can you guys help me out by providing nandroid Backup of your current running Oxygen OS ROM or share me the links to actual firmware of the phone.

I really appreciate your kind and great help for me.

Thank you everyone and XDA Community.
Yes message me

QuakeString

Sep 15, 2013
Xiaomi Mi 9
Hi, I've the same issue D2101, my phone bootloop, I had TWRP backup, that also doesnot worked, I did a format, I need to install firmware and rom. please help me out.