• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Dnd mode - notifications won't turn on screen

Search This thread

kubick4

Sep 20, 2014
Hello,
I have latest Xiaomi.eu rom and when I activate do not disturb mode, the screen won't wake up neither on incoming calls or any notifications.
Does anybody have the same issues, how can I fix it, please?

kubick4

Sep 20, 2014
That's what you want and for! No disturbances.
You can set calls to come through if in your favs or if it is a repeated call for example. For me and is exactly as it should be
Maybe I don't have to use Dnd mode, but I want to use phone in three modes. Ringing+vibrations, vibrations only and no ringing and no vibrations, but with screen awake. So how can I set up the third without still having to go to the menu for turning the vibrations on/off for silence mode?

Thank you

Sathelp

Nov 27, 2007
Brean, Somerset
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Maybe I don't have to use Dnd mode, but I want to use phone in three modes. Ringing+vibrations, vibrations only and no ringing and no vibrations, but with screen awake. So how can I set up the third without still having to go to the menu for turning the vibrations on/off for silence mode?

Thank you
Can you not just use pull down menu and turn off sound and vibration when you want silence? Saves going in to menu each time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-29-09-42-30-556_com.brave.browser.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-29-09-42-30-556_com.brave.browser.jpg
    542.6 KB · Views: 0

Top Liked Posts