• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Do anyone know what is this "legado.search"?

Search This thread

Develen

Sep 24, 2021
Do anyone know what is this "legado.search"? Now when I choose a word or sentence this legado.search always pop up on my phone! and I can't find any information about it on the web:( and I don't know where this came from? Don't know how to uninstall it! Anyone can help?
Screenshot_20210924_154658.jpg
thanks

Develen

Sep 24, 2021
Do anyone know what is this "legado.search"? Now when I choose a word or sentence this legado.search always pop up on my phone! and I can't find any information about it on the web:( and I don't know where this came from? Don't know how to uninstall it! Anyone can help?View attachment 5417471 thanks
I just found out the problem, I installed a patched app called Inputting Plus: Ctrl + Z/F/C/V (Beta) from the internet and this sh*tty legado.search comes with it! After I uninstalled the patched Inputting Plus: Ctrl + Z/F/C/V (Beta) and restart my phone, this legado.search is gone! so if any one has this legado.search problem it might be you installed a malware app from the internet!