• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Do Poco X3 NFC [Surya] ROMS also work in Poco x3 [Karna]?

Search This thread

openCode168

Jul 18, 2018
Hi! I was wondering if I can install a custom recovery and a custom ROM following the guide for the Poco X3 NFC(Surya) in a Poco X3 (Karna). But I don't know if I could have issues although both have the same SoC. Someone has tried it? Thx a lot guys! :)

pnin

Aug 26, 2010
LG G Pad 8.3
ZTE Axon 7
I was wondering if I can install a custom recovery and a custom ROM following the guide for the Poco X3 NFC(Surya) in a Poco X3 (Karna).

Most custom ROMs are now qualified as "unified" and their devs guarantee they'll work on 'karna' versions -- but some are built specifically for 'surya' and I'd steer clear, if I were you. YMMV.

Reactions: Revontheus

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was wondering if I can install a custom recovery and a custom ROM following the guide for the Poco X3 NFC(Surya) in a Poco X3 (Karna).

Most custom ROMs are now qualified as "unified" and their devs guarantee they'll work on 'karna' versions -- but some are built specifically for 'surya' and I'd steer clear, if I were you. YMMV.