Do S21's come with installed screen protector?

Search This thread

karandevilocs

Dec 6, 2010
yes mine comes with a pretty good screen protector and i dont know if i should remove it or not since i think it give a little bit of yellow tint to the screen!

have to find a screen protector first before removing it , i did go nude for my note 8 and its ****ed up on the screen so ill try to be more protective of this beauty from now on!

Abra_Cadabra

Oct 1, 2007
Dubai
My exynos S21 purchased in Dubai came WITH a screen protector on. Have not taken it off yet but even with the screen protector on the fingerprint reader is miles better than the version on my S20+ without the screen protector.

jutley

• Mar 23, 2006
    UK
    It has x2 screen protectors rip the first one off or finger print sensor wont work they should state this lol anyway it has a second one on so all good.

mickeyx323

Jul 14, 2008
    San Antonio
    Would anyone that has a screen protector preinstalled be able to take a pic of it? I can not see it or feel it. and i dont want to end up putting a screen protector on another screen protector.

HugePotato

Apr 27, 2009
    Cracow
    The factory screen protector is rather good I must say, it has an oleophobic layer so the fingerprints come off quite easily and I don't see it creating chromatic abberation which sometimes happens with cheap protectors when there is any liquid like sweat on the display. Of course being perfectly aligned and without any dirt or air bubbles is also a plus.

Superrman

Apr 10, 2013
    got mine from Samsung. sealed with Samsung tape, with screen preinstalled (i also got protector on the screen protector , lol, so look closely if you think you didnt get

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Mine does NOT have a preinstalled screen protector. Unlocked Ultra 512GB directly from Samsung
      got my 21 plus unlocked from samsung no preinstalled protector just a peel off piece of plastic it has a pull tab on the top right.