Do S21's come with installed screen protector?

Search This thread

carnivalrejectq

Jan 16, 2011
Google Pixel 4a 5G
I was looking forward to mine coming with a screen protector. I've read other posts on Reddit saying it was on so good the people could barley see it and didn't even know it was there. Mine came with one of those pull tab ones that's going to come off whether you want it to or not......and that appears to be it. Was heavily disappointed.

Ollie2

Jan 11, 2009
I was looking forward to mine coming with a screen protector. I've read other posts on Reddit saying it was on so good the people could barley see it and didn't even know it was there. Mine came with one of those pull tab ones that's going to come off whether you want it to or not......and that appears to be it. Was heavily disappointed.
Are you sure the screen protector is not under the pull tab one?

Look around the camera, you should be able to see the circle cutout for it.

carnivalrejectq

Jan 16, 2011
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Are you sure the screen protector is not under the pull tab one?

Look around the camera, you should be able to see the circle cutout for it.
Absolutely sure. Was disappointed lol. Their pre installed ones are not bad at all, so was looking forward to not having to buy one, but it wasn't there. But anyway, after that I bought a glass protector, that was fine, but didn't work well with the fp scanner, so I found another one that's a hybrid material which works perfect. No idea how it'll do versus full glass for a drop though.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mine does NOT have a preinstalled screen protector. Unlocked Ultra 512GB directly from Samsung
    got my 21 plus unlocked from samsung no preinstalled protector just a peel off piece of plastic it has a pull tab on the top right.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone