Do we has unlocked bootloader?

Search This thread

Phurkus

Feb 18, 2015
After root came out for G4 i never heard that unlocked bootloader came out. Im looking through the threads, but most are old or got off topic, so to keep it simple

Is there unlocked bootloader for VZ G4 yet?

chubbrock

Aug 22, 2010
Read somewhere that a lot of first batch phones have faulty circuit boards, that's what is causing the issues. I'm still on 10b and wanted to hold out for the bootloader unlock, but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen anytime soon. Might bite the bullet and try to do a warranty replacement through LG so I get a new phone vs a certified pre owned from Verizon...

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

the_passenger

Aug 25, 2006
Read somewhere that a lot of first batch phones have faulty circuit boards, that's what is causing the issues. I'm still on 10b and wanted to hold out for the bootloader unlock, but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen anytime soon. Might bite the bullet and try to do a warranty replacement through LG so I get a new phone vs a certified pre owned from Verizon...

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Please let me know how that turns out. It's so pathetic that I can't even use the phone. I need to get it replaced/fixed or ...... the wall is where it might end up with.

Icculus760

Jun 7, 2010
X's three, mine seems to be doing fine but when I download an app from xposed and reboot it, it takes hours to load when I reboot. I don't know if I can attribute that toward this issue.

How are you rebooting -- selecting reboot from the power menu? My reboot lag was resolved once I stopped selecting reboot and just shut down the phone entirely then used the power button to turn it back on. No idea why that worked, but it worked for someone else here at XDA too, so it's worth a shot.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone