Question Do you guys have Dolby Vision in Netflix on your Mi 11 Ultra?

Search This thread

jericho246

• Dec 19, 2015
    As you can see on the following screenshot, I do not have DV logo in Netflix. Only HDR logo. I thought mi 11 Ultra was supposed to be able to view content in Dolby Vision? Or am I incorrect?
    Also it's not a problem with my subscription, I have the right one. On my Sony TV I do have Dolby Vision in Netflix app... Not sure what the issue is here. In DRM info app, Dolby Vision support is not detected either. Only HDR, HDR10+, HLG

Global (EEA) variant , MIUI 12.0.6
    IMG_20210517_125135.jpg Screenshot_2021-05-17-12-57-46-668_com.androidfung.drminfo.jpg

Jhonxs

• Apr 15, 2013
    Maybe Netflix needs to be updated to include the mi 11 ultra as well in the compatible device list.
    Last time i checked they have a list somewhere and if the device is not there ( even tough it supports the standard ) it won't work

Reactions: jericho246

jericho246

• Dec 19, 2015
    Maybe Netflix needs to be updated to include the mi 11 ultra as well in the compatible device list.
    Last time i checked they have a list somewhere and if the device is not there ( even tough it supports the standard ) it won't work

True for Netflix. But if the DRM Info app doesn't detect Dolby Vision on the device, then the problem must be with the phone, right? I tried playing some Dolby Vision content I happen to have in Kodi, and it doesn't play in DV either.
    My guess is, Xiaomi needs to provide a software update that enables DV support.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Mine shows Dolby vision, the latest Netflix app and 12.5.6 firmware.