Does anybody have the Device Unlock APK for The Moto 5G Ace (MetroPCS variant)

Search This thread
Greetings.

I need the Device Unlock apk for this device. Does anyone have one they can upload. My phone is already bootloader unlocked, deleted, wiped clean and I don't feel like going through making backups and having to reinstall my phone just to get this one apk. So if anyone has it by all means please share.

Thank you very much.

ArticulateMadness

Reactions: RETIEF

egalambos

Jul 29, 2010
Moto G 5G
Greetings.

I need the Device Unlock apk for this device. Does anyone have one they can upload. My phone is already bootloader unlocked, deleted, wiped clean and I don't feel like going through making backups and having to reinstall my phone just to get this one apk. So if anyone has it by all means please share.

Thank you very much.

ArticulateMadness
I just went through this last week. I had to download the entire Metro firmware, hand apply it (follow instructions on other threads here). I did not overwrite data. Since I was going from Android 11 to Android 11 that wasn't a problem, but do remember to wipe out cache before booting.

After I SIM unlocked it I then flashed a newer Android 11 on top the same way and no longer have the unlock app. It looks to me like it's more than a single app and that you really need the entire Metro image in order to run it.

Good luck

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Greetings.

Thank you very much.

ArticulateMadness
    I don't remember removing this apk, but I can't find it either. What is the full name of the apk?