• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Accessories Does anyone have 80W wireless charger ?

Search This thread

Jhonxs

Apr 15, 2013
Hehe yeah, 3 months.. i do hope the seller took in consideration my request for some good package protection .
I will be patient but want want it to reach me in one piece :)

Raphi886

Apr 11, 2021
Got mine today from aliexpress. 1,5weeks deliverytime. Its very loud on fullpower, but keeps the device cold at charging. Just got mine in the livingroom for a "pitstop charge". In my bedroom i got the 55w wireless charger. which is much quieter. Packaging was really protective with a layer of air cushion. ae_1619000964319.jpg

Last edited:

Jhonxs

Apr 15, 2013
Wow this is nice . Glad to hear that it actually cools the phone while charging.
One quick question, does the 55w one charge the phone horizontally or only vertically ?
Not knowing this i opted for the 80w one.

Thanks !

Raphi886

Apr 11, 2021
Wow this is nice . Glad to hear that it actually cools the phone while charging.
One quick question, does the 55w one charge the phone horizontally or only vertically ?

Thanks !
Moment, i will check...

Edit: the 55w charger works just in vertical position. For horizontal charging you can put something on the standing for the phone, to rise it a little (around 1cm) Then it reaches the "charging position".

Last edited:
Reactions: Jhonxs

Thanks !
I have 55W charger too and it dont work horizontally, not on Mi10 ultra or mi 11 ultra, main different betwen 55W and 80W is that 80W have 2 coils(55W one), so this is why is posible to charge horizontally with 80w charger

Reactions: Jhonxs

Jhonxs

Apr 15, 2013
I have 55W charger too and it dont work horizontally, not on Mi10 ultra or mi 11 ultra, main different betwen 55W and 80W is that 80W have 2 coils(55W one), so this is why is posible to charge horizontally with 80w charger
Thanks for the info, my thoughts exactly.
Also saw a video on YT where a guy is trying to charge a zfold flip but it only charges when is above the fan.
So yeah, i guess it was good to go for the 80w version, not to mention that the stand+charger (80W) batter value than stand only (55w) imo based on the prices i found them to be .

Jhonxs

Apr 15, 2013
Got mine today from aliexpress. 1,5weeks deliverytime. Its very loud on fullpower, but keeps the device cold at charging. Just got mine in the livingroom for a "pitstop charge". In my bedroom i got the 55w wireless charger. which is much quieter. Packaging was really protective with a layer of air cushion.View attachment 5286401
Hey man, did you got the item from aliexpress seller Mi-Home Life Store ? 😁.
I bought it from the exact store and saw your picture there in the review 😅

US $77.99 35%OFF | Xiaomi 80W MAX Wireless Charger Stand Smart Temperature Control Vertical Charging Base With Cable Fast Charge For Xiaomi 11 pro

Top Liked Posts