Does anyone have magisk 19 or higher ?

Search This thread

monsiu

Oct 12, 2021
As the title, I flashed a old magisk to my device, but it can't compatible with any modules at now. So who can offer some way to install the latest magisk ?
DELETE PREVIOUS INSTALL AND DO A COMPLETE UNINSTALL
then
go to {Mod edit} and download the apk
then on your file manager rename the magisk*.apk to magisk*.zip

* is where the version number should be......please dont type *

now to flash it in recovery as it has changed from apk to flashable zip.
Then flash it in twrp or your recovery and you will see the magisk app automatically on boot up and just click it to update the app
you will be on the latest magisk :)

Last edited by a moderator:

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor / XDA Welcome Team
Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
Motorola Droid X
Amazon Fire

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor / XDA Welcome Team
Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
Motorola Droid X
Amazon Fire
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Oswald Boelcke

Xionghizi001

Feb 18, 2018
ZTE Blade
then
go to magisk manager dot com and download the apk

Then flash it in twrp or your recovery and you will see the magisk app automatically on boot up and just click it to update the app
Yes I know the FIRST operation and I uninstall it, but it bricked:((And it cost me some money to pay for the fking netdisk to download the recovering package:mad:
I mean that the device should flash it with its framework in zip file but nobody make the package for it.:cry:

Last edited:

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
then

I've edited your post for the reasons stated by @sd_shadow above. We only accept references to topjohnwu's own site!

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Reactions: sd_shadow

monsiu

Oct 12, 2021
Yes I know the FIRST operation and I uninstall it, but it bricked:((And it cost me some money to pay for the fking netdisk to download the recovering package:mad:
I mean that the device should flash it with its framework in zip file but nobody make the package for it.:cry:
bro...you paid for software.
im sure you could find it easily for free....am sure its out there somewhere
Whats your device?

Yep I know this project but this device maybe blocked fastboot, so I can't install it in a normal way , and it is confusing me that why it jumped to the contact page instead of file chooser when I try to patch its boot.img
if fast boot is blocked then go back to original firmware......forget magisk for now and get access to device and unlock bootloader then we can continue

Reactions: sd_shadow

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've edited your post for the reasons stated by @sd_shadow above. We only accept references to topjohnwu's own site!

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    its ok....i should have cited the official site anyway
    my bad
    As the title, I flashed a old magisk to my device, but it can't compatible with any modules at now. So who can offer some way to install the latest magisk ?
    That URL is blocked by XDA because it is an unofficial Magisk source.
    Use the Official source.
    then

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    bro...you paid for software.
    im sure you could find it easily for free....am sure its out there somewhere
    Whats your device?

Yep I know this project but this device maybe blocked fastboot, so I can't install it in a normal way , and it is confusing me that why it jumped to the contact page instead of file chooser when I try to patch its boot.img
    if fast boot is blocked then go back to original firmware......forget magisk for now and get access to device and unlock bootloader then we can continue