• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Does anyone have the files needed to use the latest version of the blackstone camera?

Search This thread

spud_work

Feb 9, 2009
Out there
as i'm still using a 6.1 based release as I find it quicker and more responsive, I don't have the latest camera software installed.

As I use the camera quite a bit I was wondering if it would be possible to get the updated version from someone so I can upgrade the software version on the 3.9XT dutty rom that I use as i see that more recent roms come with later versions of the software.

Many thanks

Spud

spud_work

Feb 9, 2009
Out there
You can upgrage the camera by cab, as i have cabs for the original blackstone and topaz camera right here that can be installed and work just fine. Unfortunately, though, I don't have access to the latest versions of the camera that come with some of the later roms.

The video on the leo rom is certainly an improvement, but it is still pretty rubbish compared with my 3 and a half year old N95 when it comes to video recording, so HTC are a long way behind in this regard