Create an LMC8.4 folder in root storage and copy the xml there. After installing the Samsung specific port from the link above, open and accept permissions and immediately toggle to video mode and load the config. Good to go.
I am using US (Tmobile) Snapdragon S22 base. Got the ruler apk and the first one at top of list on link. Both crash immediately upon opening repeatedly. Cannot get to stay open long enough to get into settings. Any ideas?
After tapping on the .apk, rather than the usual "do you want to install" instead I get "do you want to update"
If I press OK, it says "App not installed as package appears to be invalid"
Strange as I can't find LMC or Gcam installed elsewhere.
Out of curiosity, I tried installing "LMC8.4_R8_snapcam.apk" which installed fine.
Camera mode will crash, can quickly get into video mode.
Tried loading the config file but then it will start crashing as soon as it loads.
Any ideas of how I can get "LMC8.4_R8_samsung.apk" installed?
Guessing you may have Samsung's Quick Measure app installed, since LMC uses its package name to access the aux lenses. If so, uninstall that app first and then try installing the LMC version for Samsungs again.
Hey guys, I don't have this particular phone but did play around with my cousin's to generate the following config. As the previous people have noted, the S22 base model's freezing issue is resolved by using the RAW16 setting, merge method 0, API setting to Full, and viewfinder to YUV.
Here is the config I came up with for AGC v8 GCam 8.4.
Steps to setup:
- Download and install the APK and give it the requested permissions (may need to uninstall previous GCam builds if using same Scan3D package name)
- Download the zipped config and extract the zip file
- Open the app and load the config (swipe down > load configs)
- Import lib (go to settings > libraries > copy third party lib to app)
- Load lib (settings > libraries > load custom library)