Question Does anyone know how to bypass the unlock token to unlock the bootloader? I saw a thread, with something similar.

Search This thread

endsoftimesuffice

Aug 21, 2021
Hello. Looking for a way to bypass the unlock token to unlock the bootloader on the N200. Without waiting, seven days for an unlock code from ONEPLUS. I saw a thread where they bypassed the unlock code for a TMOBILE OnePlus 7T. I have already used oneplus pure debloat to unlock the OEM.

Here's the thread for reference: https://xdaforums.com/t/t-mobile-7t...hout-sim-unlock-oneplus-unlock-token.4154441/

Will this work on the OP N200? Or will I be stuck in a bootloop or fastboot mode if done? Thanks for any info.

DEVICE: TMOBILE ONEPLUS N200 SIM LOCKED

EnumC

Dec 22, 2014
Cupertino
enumc.com
TCL 10 5G
OnePlus 8T
Looks like the OP of that post modified fastboot in the image and flashed it to the device using EDL? That's a really cool idea, but I don't think it's possible at this moment for the N200. No firehose afaik for this device yet. Don't attempt to flash with their MSM tool since it's got a completely different firehose, so it would fail before flashing ever starts.

jilebi

Dec 22, 2011
Hello. Looking for a way to bypass the unlock token to unlock the bootloader on the N200. Without waiting, seven days for an unlock code from ONEPLUS. I saw a thread where they bypassed the unlock code for a TMOBILE OnePlus 7T. I have already used oneplus pure debloat to unlock the OEM.

Here's the thread for reference: https://xdaforums.com/t/t-mobile-7t...hout-sim-unlock-oneplus-unlock-token.4154441/

Will this work on the OP N200? Or will I be stuck in a bootloop or fastboot mode if done? Thanks for any info.

I agree with @EnumC above. It is an interesting idea, which can be tested out only after MSMDownload Tool is released for N200. Till then, this cannot be done.

Please note that the MSMDownload Tool is specific for each Oneplus phone model. So the patched MSMDownload Tool in the thread you linked above will only work with Oneplus 7T model. It will not work with the N200. Needless to say, do not use the patched tool in the linked thread with the N200. Your chances of bricking the phone are high, if you do so.

Whoareyou

Since you've already used the debloat script to enable oem unlock, you have already bypassed the biggest restriction, just wait the 7 days, it's not that long. Patience.