Question Does anyone know how to root this phone?

Search This thread
I tried this method but it doesn't work?

This step doesn't work, there is not OEM Unlock option?

Now you have to open the settings again, and enable OEM unlock and USB debugging .To do this (Go to Settings → Developer Options and enable the ”OEM Unlock

3mel

Aug 23, 2012
London
So, there's absolutely no way to unlock a bootloader if Tmobile requests them to be locked? Can I call Tmobile and ask them to unlock it?
there are paid for services run by people, some of them use this site, where your phones bootloader can be unlocked either remotely or via a one use only token and instructions. not sure about A32 but on Galaxy S series phones it costs about 75 dollars US. search here you should find something, a link to a Telegram group probably.

there are paid for services run by people, some of them use this site, where your phones bootloader can be unlocked either remotely or via a one use only token and instructions. not sure about A32 but on Galaxy S series phones it costs about 75 dollars US. search here you should find something, a link to a Telegram group probably.

How are they able to bypass Samsung's lock? I don't think paying is worth it to get unlocked, esp over the internet where it could be a scam.

3mel

Aug 23, 2012
London
How are they able to bypass Samsung's lock? I don't think paying is worth it to get unlocked, esp over the internet where it could be a scam.
you can join a telegram group full of people either waiting for or already had their bootloaders unlocked. it is quite pricey but it's not a scam (based on the people I've seen doing it) a moderator here used to do it and people have posted about being happy with the service they got.
if it not via that route there currently isn't any other way to unlock bootloaders for US Samsung phones

Reactions: Neo3D

Magnetox

Jun 11, 2011
Toronto
www.bbti.io
Google Pixel 6a
If anyone gets an unlocked stock rom or a bootloader.img even please post it here, for example I've heard some people have been getting unlocked with T-Mobile. Follow the instructions on how to dump the unlocked bootloader.img here:

I've tried extracted boot.img's from my stock rom run through magisk like 4 times.. nothing is working even with download mode and odin.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neo3D
Yes. I've used these instructions https://www.naldotech.com/root-samsung-galaxy-a32-magisk/
I've used boot.img to patch, and then flashed with odin, worked as a charm.
Turn on Odin mode - by shutdding down your phone, then holding Volume Up + Down, then long hold Volume Up to unlock bootloader, You might need to reboot afterwards, also factory reset is(will be) a must.
Just shut down after that, redo holding Volume Up + Down, then long hold Volume Up, I cannot remember exactly, but I think after that it was once pressing Volume Down to have proper odin download mode to use patched image.
Select patched magisk image patched from/by boot/recovery.img.lz4 archive.
I've UK A326B

Reactions: a_private_identity
Yes. I've used these instructions https://www.naldotech.com/root-samsung-galaxy-a32-magisk/
I've used boot.img to patch, and then flashed with odin, worked as a charm.
Turn on Odin mode - by shutdding down your phone, then holding Volume Up + Down, then long hold Volume Up to unlock bootloader, You might need to reboot afterwards, also factory reset is(will be) a must.
Just shut down after that, redo holding Volume Up + Down, then long hold Volume Up, I cannot remember exactly, but I think after that it was once pressing Volume Down to have proper odin download mode to use patched image.
Select patched magisk image patched from/by boot/recovery.img.lz4 archive.
I've UK A326B
The SM-A326U does not have the OEM Unlock option in Developer Settings to unlock the bootloader, so unfortunately we are unable to use the method linked.

Please feel free to verify images taken after root been aquired. (magisk image was patched on unrooted os at the time)
The OEM unlock itself in dev options is not doing complete OEM unlock, until contected to PC while Volume Up + Volume Down is presse
d, then loader gives option to do proper OEM unlock.
You're welcome.

Attachments

• boot.img
    32 MB · Views: 233
  • dtbo.img
    8 MB · Views: 122
  • recovery.img
    40 MB · Views: 122
  • magisk_patched-23000_1rhy4.tar
    32 MB · Views: 158
Reactions: motolio

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I unlocked two of these phones today. Using the paid service. Also installed the v3 TWRP on both and it worked as well. Totally rooted and ready to go.
    Sweeet
    Welcome on board !
    I unlocked two of these phones today. Using the paid service. Also installed the v3 TWRP on both and it worked as well. Totally rooted and ready to go.
    on US Tmobile devices, the OEM unlock option isn't even available to enable. But I was excited about this for 30 seconds!
    I'm sorry, but Bootloaders have been made this difficult for a reason.
    Mostly due to mobile carriers, their requrements for contract phones I do beleve.

I don't know for sure but it's possible that by Unlocking simlock will also unlock bootloader.
    (Unlocked my previous after contract end, simunlocked S7, flashed new os via odin which failed before taking simlock off by UK carrier provided code.

For anyone that have ADB available you can use it to check if unlock is permiten on Your device by following adb command
    adb shell getprop sys.oem_unlock_allowed
    if iy returns 1 as it does on my device you should be in luck.
    you can join a telegram group full of people either waiting for or already had their bootloaders unlocked. it is quite pricey but it's not a scam (based on the people I've seen doing it) a moderator here used to do it and people have posted about being happy with the service they got.
    if it not via that route there currently isn't any other way to unlock bootloaders for US Samsung phones
    Be aware when you update ROM after that.
    Later version ROM can lock bootloader again and current token may not unlock again