does anyone know how to swap mount points for SD card and internal storage

Search This thread

U01637

Sep 3, 2012
I remember there being a mod for the note 2 that would essentially replace the internal memory with whatever SD card you had....that way apps that only ran on "internal" memory could be installed on devices with limited memory via SD card...they did it by swapping the mount points, essentially making a 128gb tab s...any idea if that could be done here?

just_one

Feb 3, 2014
León
Yes you can

I remember there being a mod for the note 2 that would essentially replace the internal memory with whatever SD card you had....that way apps that only ran on "internal" memory could be installed on devices with limited memory via SD card...they did it by swapping the mount points, essentially making a 128gb tab s...any idea if that could be done here?

It is possible but not as that easy way; you have to erase the target sd card and also have to start from zero your tab S; also need to root your tablet and format the sd card as the same format that you have on your sd card. There is a procedure but I don't remember where.
-------------------------------------------------------
(Don't forget to click thanks if I helped you :fingers-crossed:

Reactions: DUHAsianSKILLZ

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes you can

It is possible but not as that easy way; you have to erase the target sd card and also have to start from zero your tab S; also need to root your tablet and format the sd card as the same format that you have on your sd card. There is a procedure but I don't remember where.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    (Don't forget to click thanks if I helped you :fingers-crossed: