Does anyone know if this keyboard will come to the Mate Xs?

Search This thread

rramnel

Jan 14, 2021
Problem with swiftkey keyboard is that it doesnt have the option to automatically toggle between the split keyboard and normal keyboard (when the phone is folded) . You need to do it manually all the time. So irritating.

OrionBG

• Sep 21, 2004
    Plovdiv
    Problem with swiftkey keyboard is that it doesnt have the option to automatically toggle between the split keyboard and normal keyboard (when the phone is folded) . You need to do it manually all the time. So irritating.
    Oh, I see... That is a bummer... I'll leave a comment in the app store. Maybe Microsoft will add it someday.

Reactions: rramnel

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Oh, I see... That is a bummer... I'll leave a comment in the app store. Maybe Microsoft will add it someday.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone