Does anyone know of an FM Radio app that works on the A71 5g UW (SM-A716V)

Search This thread

Scotth67

Feb 10, 2011
Does anyone know of a way to get a working FM Radio app that doesn't use the Internet or cell service? I've used NextRadio for a couple of years on my Note 8 that I just replaced with this A71. My wife has the A50, and the NextRadio app installed and works just fine on her phone. Samsung says I have an FM Radio in my phone, but their own app won't install. I downloaded the APK for it, but each time I try to install it just says, "App not installed." I have NextRadio installed, but it says it doesn't have access to the FM Radio and that I need contact the carrier to request access. Verizon says it should work, but they don't support 3rd-party apps. I'm just looking for something that will work on this new phone. Can anyone help?

(Thanks in advance for any help!)

Last edited:

HKShooter

Jun 26, 2014
Does anyone know of a way to get a working FM Radio app that doesn't use the Internet or cell service? I've used NextRadio for a couple of years on my Note 8 that I just replaced with this A71. My wife has the A50, and the NextRadio app installed and works just fine on her phone. Samsung says I have an FM Radio in my phone, but their own app won't install. I downloaded the APK for it, but each time I try to install it just says, "App not installed." I have NextRadio installed, but it says it doesn't have access to the FM Radio and that I need contact the carrier to request access. Verizon says it should work, but they don't support 3rd-party apps. I'm just looking for something that will work on this new phone. Can anyone help?

(Thanks in advance for any help!)

try this one. I installed it and it works without any problems.
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/samsung-radio/

Scotth67

Feb 10, 2011
Still no good

Thanks for trying. I tried to install this one, but it still tells me, "App Not Installed." Since it won't install, I'm still stuck. I'm wondering if something either with this Verizon version of the phone or the OS has me in a bind trying to get anything to work. Any additional thoughts or suggestions?

asctony

Jul 2, 2006
MI
Have you tried Radio.com from Google Play? That may work?
It is free and I use it on my Note 8. I have tried a lot of the other APKs and like this one the best. Hope it works for you.