Does anyone recognize this as spyware?

Search This thread

sphereplay

Sep 23, 2022
I have a good friend who believes her husband, they are separated and divorcing, has some kind of spyware on her phone. A lot of her claims as far as strange things happening with her phone, seem kind of impossible but her ex was involved in some high level activities in the Military. For one, she says she can factory reset her phone and all the strange things pop back on her phone. The first thing I looked at was what apps on her android were using the most data. I will include a picture of it but I personally have never seen anything like it. Many of the apps that are shown are "restricted".
Now, the app store for example. She claims she never installs new apps or really even looks around on the app store however the data use on it is insane. She also has NO work stuff on here and has no idea what osulogin is. Does anyone have a clue??

Attachments

• 20220922_201016.jpg
    20220922_201016.jpg
    968.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 20220922_201007.jpg
    20220922_201007.jpg
    873.6 KB · Views: 21

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Thank you for letting me know that. Did you notice or see anything strange on there? Like why is the appstore data so high and all the app restricted? She said he ex was like scary good on cell phones.
Have the phone reflashed to its original stock rom. Change Google account password.
Turn off wifi. Get off social media. Never leave anyone use your phone out of your sight... if at all.

I doubt the ex would risk his security clearance and job like this. The DOD has a vast array of spyware tools... I've seen some in use.

You upload and scan any app you want to with online Virustotal.

Last edited:

sphereplay

Sep 23, 2022
Have the phone reflashed to its original stock rom. Change Google account password.
Turn off wifi. Get off social media. Never leave anyone use your phone out of your sight... if at all.

I doubt the ex would risk his security clearance and job like this. The DOD has a vast array of spyware tools... I've seen some in use.

You upload and scan any app you want to with online Virustotal.
Gotcha. I will pass that on. Thank you very much again.