Does Hard-SPL For Xperia X1 work with Xperia X2?

Search This thread

hertell

Nov 28, 2009
Helsinki
Hi all!

Sorry for this dumb question, but I want to doublecheck that i don't mess up things...

Does the Hard-SPL for X1 (found here behide the topic: Hard-SPL Unlocker for Xperia X1 - Released!) work also with the X2?

Thanks for any tips!

hertell

Nov 28, 2009
Helsinki
No it doesn't

Thanks for your prompt reply!! :)

Then i have to ask again a net dumb question.. :confused:

What app should I use so that i could flash my X2? I'm a bit puzzled which ROM is the so "official" English ROM? In the forums there are several threads that claim to have links to "Official" english roms, for example this thread: "[X2] Official ROMs + extracting manual", "NEW ORIGINAL X1 and X2 ROMS update 3.2.2010" etc. (sorry for not posting links: as a fresh member to the list, i can't post any links yet!)

oTToToTenTanz

Aug 11, 2008
These are X2 ROMs for the X1. As far as I know there is no HardSPL yet for X2. That means there won't be a ROM you could flash except those that have been officialy provided by manufacturer (provider). Don't try anything for X1 on your X2...You might brick it that way : (

hertell

Nov 28, 2009
Helsinki
Thanks for your reply! That's what i have been thinking, but when i saw all those "official" x2 roms etc posts, i was not sure if i missed something at some point :)

So, now it's just to wait for something to happen :)

D

donottouch

dont even try unless you want end up with a veeeerry expensive paper weight with no varranty at all...

Arashone

Mar 3, 2011
Qoşaçay
I have a good question. Why should a phone does not have a released HSPL which has been working on it sometime ago???
-----
And also thanks for the moderator for reopening this forum!!!