does lg g8x sprint unlocked support tmobile volte?

Search This thread

atirox

Oct 8, 2011
Manitoba
1. does lg g8x sprint unlocked support tmobile volte?
2. can we cross flash lg g8x sprint unlocked with lg g8x USA unlocked variant?

1. The hardware and software support VoLTE. Whether or not you can get the proper T-Mobile IMS settings programmed onto your Sprint G8X is a totally different story.

2. I suspect that by using a jig such as Octoplus it would be doable. Or even using the modded version of LG Up, so long aa you have the proper KDZ file. Until someone manages to unlock the bootloader and we can have at this phone we wont know for sure. What model is your G8X?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

1. The hardware and software support VoLTE. Whether or not you can get the proper T-Mobile IMS settings programmed onto your Sprint G8X is a totally different story.

2. I suspect that by using a jig such as Octoplus it would be doable. Or even using the modded version of LG Up, so long aa you have the proper KDZ file. Until someone manages to unlock the bootloader and we can have at this phone we wont know for sure. What model is your G8X?
    Now that we have bootloader unlocked .. is the sprint g8x a good option for TMobile?
    Now that we have bootloader unlocked .. is the sprint g8x a good option for TMobile?

I would also also like to know. Probably should have done the research a week ago, but I bought an unlocked Sprint G8X to use on a T-Mobile MVNO and just recently learned that it'll need VoLTE for voice calls to work after the 3G shutdown. Ugh.