does not display "CALL FORWARD" for my 2nd phone number

Search This thread

Sava93

Mar 9, 2010
Hi,

Please try this.

Just put it into any dir and run it. It will run at the background and you should get an icon which shows the call is being forwarded from other number.

After you MAKE SURE it works fine on your phone(no crash or other problem...), you may add a link to \windows\startup to make it auto run at startup.

I build the application for my T7272 and it works fine. But I did not test for other platform. Feel free to report bugs.

Good luck.:)

Hello man, many thanks, it works perfect on "HTC Touch Cruise". I have 6 forwarded numbers to my mobile! Is there any chance to show from which number the call is diverted from?

redjkx

Mar 29, 2010
i tryed and used,but it can't work on my c720w.i think you put the icon on desktop's status bar,but in my c720w,system create a new window to show the information,so i can't see the icon ,because the icon on another window.
how did you do this?will you pubilc the source code?

My system is wm6.1, PoneEx2.2

Kingzao

Jun 14, 2008
Source code attached.

Sorry I was away for my business for long time... I attached the source code here, hope it can help you.

And I hope anyone who makes any modification can share here so more people can benefit. :)

Attachments

• CallForwarded.zip
    27.1 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

Warpetr

Jan 27, 2011
Sorry I was away for my business for long time... I attached the source code here, hope it can help you.

And I hope anyone who makes any modification can share here so more people can benefit. :)

Is there any way to make this work with an android 2.1 or 2.2 ?
Thanks for your help

kmcc123

Jan 10, 2009
如果是呼叫转移过来的电话,则在菜单上显示一个图标,
再来一个不是呼叫转移过来的电话时,还是用这个图标,这是一个显示的bug,

你能从新搞一个同时能在通话记录里也能显示是呼叫转移进来的电话的吗,如:139xxxxxxx 转移,加个文字在通话记录标识一下,就知此号码是呼叫转移过来的

Kingzao

Jun 14, 2008
如果是呼叫转移过来的电话,则在菜单上显示一个图标,
再来一个不是呼叫转移过来的电话时,还是用这个图标,这是一个显示的bug,

你能从新搞一个同时能在通话记录里也能显示是呼叫转移进来的电话的吗,如:139xxxxxxx 转移,加个文字在通话记录标识一下,就知此号码是呼叫转移过来的

:(
I am not facing this problem you mentioned. May be it rely on the RIL in different ROM, or different Operator.

Sorry I am not very familiar with WM programming indeed, I just use this application for my convenience, although I thought about to add it into call history, I was not able to try. Maybe someone is good as WM programming can implement this. :)