Question Does the Snapdragon variant have the bugs that the Exynos has ?

Search This thread

HussainJH

Dec 5, 2014
I am planning on buying the S22 Ultra so I've been watching YouTube reviews and they were all positive.
Today I saw this post and it made me hesitant about buying the phone. This post is about the Exynos variant while the videos I watched was from American Youtuber so the were reviewing the SD and all of them gave positive reviews except for the Battery life.

hand-filer

You can't make everybody happy and some phones obviously have issues. I have had my SM-S908W (SD) for a couple of months now and have had zero issues. Battery life is good but not great which is likely due to the faster processors and brighter screens on these phones.
Based on everything being reported here, the SD is the better option.
Don't let the haters influence your decision making process. They are a vocal minority and some don't even have first hand experience with the phone.

HussainJH

Dec 5, 2014
Luckily we're getting the Snapdragon this time in the middle east, SM-S908E/DS model.
S21 and below were all Exynos !

I have the S22U 512GB SD and it's great. I'm coming from a Note 10+. I don't recommend the 128GB version. Go with the 256GB or bigger. The larger capacity storage modules that Samsung uses are faster than the smaller ones.

I'm not heavy user and normally not far from a charger, so the battery hasn't been an issue for me.

I wish Samsung included microSD, but storage hasn't been an issue so far. I have room for all of my apps and my entire music collection (~170GB) and I still have ~250GB of free space. I don't keep my photos and videos on my phone. I offload them to a 16TB regularly for long term storage.

Rubby1025

Mar 18, 2022
Dallas/Ft Worth
If you come from z flip 3 like me, you should be feel relieve that s22 ultra has better battery life eventhough both phones are the latest in their very own lineup.
Same with trading in my z fold 3 for the S22u. The fold's battery life definitely took a hit with that huge screen and not being able to store the s pen convinced me the S22u was the was the way to go. Totally happy and I've never looked back.

Reactions: blackode

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can't make everybody happy and some phones obviously have issues. I have had my SM-S908W (SD) for a couple of months now and have had zero issues. Battery life is good but not great which is likely due to the faster processors and brighter screens on these phones.
    Based on everything being reported here, the SD is the better option.
    Don't let the haters influence your decision making process. They are a vocal minority and some don't even have first hand experience with the phone.
    SD version is the better version, I have no complaints about mine other than the battery life (it kinda sucks)
    If you come from z flip 3 like me, you should be feel relieve that s22 ultra has better battery life eventhough both phones are the latest in their very own lineup.
    Same with trading in my z fold 3 for the S22u. The fold's battery life definitely took a hit with that huge screen and not being able to store the s pen convinced me the S22u was the was the way to go. Totally happy and I've never looked back.