Question Does USB tethering working properly after 1 Nov 2022 security update patch?

Search This thread

hossein.reisi

Sep 8, 2011
unfortunately after I installed latest security patch update (1 Nov 2022) on my poco f3 phone, the USB tethering function doesn't work properly.
before this update usb tethering on my work pc and my laptop work like a charm but after installing this security patch update when i connect my phone to work pc and turn usb tethering on the NDIS network adapter appears on windows 10 OS and enabled but can't sent or receive any packet data nor dhcp data.
i test this function with my partner's phone and it's work without problem.
My phone MIUI version is 13.0.9 SKHEUXM.
anyone can help?

Reactions: duttyend

MikoSenpai

Sep 19, 2016
Hi,
had the problem with USB tethering lately as well, was unable to fix it but I installed app PDANet+ that someone on reddit recommended and it works, hope it helps (you need to have this app installed on both pc and phone)

Reactions: duttyend

hossein.reisi

Sep 8, 2011
Hi,
had the problem with USB tethering lately as well, was unable to fix it but I installed app PDANet+ that someone on reddit recommended and it works, hope it helps (you need to have this app installed on both pc and phone)
thx for your reply 🌹
I check it asap and will inform
Hi,
It's work like a charm 👌
thanks for your help 😘😘

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    unfortunately after I installed latest security patch update (1 Nov 2022) on my poco f3 phone, the USB tethering function doesn't work properly.
    before this update usb tethering on my work pc and my laptop work like a charm but after installing this security patch update when i connect my phone to work pc and turn usb tethering on the NDIS network adapter appears on windows 10 OS and enabled but can't sent or receive any packet data nor dhcp data.
    i test this function with my partner's phone and it's work without problem.
    My phone MIUI version is 13.0.9 SKHEUXM.
    anyone can help?
    Found It here : try turn on debugging usb (this is a developer option)
    Found It here : try turn on debugging usb (this is a developer option)
    thx for your reply ❤️
    I change APN TYPE according to Reddit post with no change.
    even i remove and recreate APN without any change in result.
    also i turn debugging usb on and off and test with two status with any changes.
    Hi,