Question Does X60 Pro+ has any Gorrila Glass Protection?

Search This thread

svetius

User Experience Admin
  • Dec 23, 2009
    Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    The non-plus has GG:

I would assume that also means the + has it...

Reactions: Kishor120
    I'm getting the phone today from a store here. The only reason I chose this instead of OP9 is because of camera quality, price difference of over $245 from OP9 pro

Some cons I'll have to live with are:
    No stereo speakers
    No IP rating
    No wireless charging
    Slightly lower display spec

Single speaker is not that bad when I demo'ed it at the store which was generally busy
    Display difference is hardly noticeable, or I'm told so.

Phone feels good to hold and the back is super friendly against smudges or any scratches. The camera bump could be an issue though as it is felt even after adding up a case on it.

The non-plus has GG:

33W charging? I guess I saw a 55W charger in the box

Edit: My bad, it is 33W indeed.

Teribium

Dec 29, 2013
    Lenovo P2
    Huawei P20 Pro
    I'm getting the phone today from a store here. The only reason I chose this instead of OP9 is because of camera quality, price difference of over $245 from OP9 pro

Some cons I'll have to live with are:
    No stereo speakers
    No IP rating
    No wireless charging
    Slightly lower display spec

Single speaker is not that bad when I demo'ed it at the store which was generally busy
    Display difference is hardly noticeable, or I'm told so.

Phone feels good to hold and the back is super friendly against smudges or any scratches. The camera bump could be an issue though as it is felt even after adding up a case on it.
    Agree
    I can leave without stereo Speakers as mostly use earphones. And it support LDAC which is very good.
    We Would need to be careful using phone and I think there is some protection and we should be able to use during rainy season or sweating, should be splash proof bit. I guess they couldn't get official IP rating due to vegan leather back
    For me wireless charging is gimmick. Should we carry wireless charger or buy one for home, car and office. Happy to do same for wired charging. True wireless charging is yet to be discover.
    Display as long as it reduces strain on eye I am ok 120 refresh rate should help...

Only thing I miss is IR blaster which helps controlling multiple home appliances/devices.
    Other on list yet to know if it support is MHL to connect to Monitor or TV through HDMI

I booked it too hoping to get it in hand soon. Obviously camera setup was main point for me to lean on this one in compare to 9th attempt phone.

Last edited:
    Took another hands-on demo with the phone. Things I discovered:

Runs significantly cooler than Samsung S20 FE when I shot 30+ photos back to back and recorded a minute long 8k video
    When the display is OFF, there is a time and date in grayscale at the top right curved edge of the phone ( I hope this can be customized )
    There exists a pre-applied screen protector

Although I'm still worried about the aging of the phone compared to OP9 for battery stamina, cell and data reception.

Reactions: blackhawk

blackhawk

• Jun 23, 2020

Runs significantly cooler than Samsung S20 FE when I shot 30+ photos back to back and recorded a minute long 8k video
    When the display is OFF, there is a time and date in grayscale at the top right curved edge of the phone ( I hope this can be customized )

Although I'm still worried about the aging of the phone compared to OP9 for battery stamina, cell and data reception.

The AOD should be able to be toggled off.
    After the factory screen protector wears out try wet apply Gorilla IQ Sheild if they make a protector for that model. Long lasting and relatively easy to apply correctly on a curved screen.

Reactions: whee_shelar

shubham2728

May 20, 2021
    Does X60 Pro+ has any Gorrila Glass Protection? Or

Does X60 Pro+ has any Gorrila Glass Protection? Or any other Protection?
    The Vivo X60 Pro is nowadays very popular for its 48MP quad rear camera, a 32MP front camera with its Carl-Zeiss branded optics, and comes with a 4200mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging. For better protection against damage from drops, its glass back & front are designed with tough Corning® Gorilla® Glass 6.

Reactions: adhd92

shubham2728

May 20, 2021
    The Vivo X60 Pro+ has a 6.56-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a resolution of 2,376 x 1,080 pixels, a refresh rate of 120Hz, and a touch sampling rate of 240Hz. It has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor, 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM, and 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage. The phone comes preloaded with Funtouch OS 11.1 based on Android 11 with a 4,200mAh battery with 55W fast-charging capabilities. Its glass back is made of strong Corning® Gorilla® Glass 6 for improved protection against damage from drops.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

The Vivo X60 Pro is nowadays very popular for its 48MP quad rear camera, a 32MP front camera with its Carl-Zeiss branded optics, and comes with a 4200mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging. For better protection against damage from drops, its glass back & front are designed with tough Corning® Gorilla® Glass 6.
      The non-plus has GG:

The AOD should be able to be toggled off.
      After the factory screen protector wears out try wet apply Gorilla IQ Sheild if they make a protector for that model. Long lasting and relatively easy to apply correctly on a curved screen.