[DOG1-N910T/T3] TEKXvirgin N4 URv0 > 8/11 STOCK ODEX ROM/ LOLLIPOP 5.1.1 > TEKHDway!

Search This thread

TEKHD

Inactive Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Scout
Aug 7, 2008
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Area 51 █
[DOG1-N910T/T3] TEKXvirgin N4 URv0 > 8/11 STOCK ODEX ROM/ LOLLIPOP 5.1.1 > TEKHDway!

> > > TEKXvirgin N4 URv0 (USA-N910T/N910T3) THIS ROM IS BASED ON LATEST NOTE 4 OFFICIAL DOG1 T-MOBILE FROM N910T3 (ODEXED) < < <

THIS WILL TRANSFORM YOUR N910T INTO A 100% N910T3 (*SOFTWARE* NOT HARDWARE... Duuuhh)

IF YOU HAVE THE N910T3 THIS WILL ALSO ROOT YOUR DEVICE!!! (JUST ODIN TWRP BEFORE AND USE FILE#2)

SPECIAL THANKS TO @matteosaeed -> He gave me the orginal Nandroid that made this whole thread possible.

-> TEKXvirgin N4 is based on T-Mobile NOTE 4 DOG1 (Yes, WiFi Calling! if using STOCK T3 UNROOTED VERSION)

ATTENTION!!! - *****READ***** ***YOU MUST BE ON COG2 BASEBAND FOR A FLAWLESS EXPERIENCE***

***I WILL NOT REPEAT THE SAME THING AGAIN REGARDING COG2 BASEBAND AND BLA BLA BLA . . . YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW.***

Okay, I was originally going to post a very complex set of instructions involving TWRP Nandroid Recovery, Flashable Zips, HOW TO ROOT, Scripts and bla bla bla... I honestly don't have time for the whole story and all the bla bla bla... So... I am going to simply post 2 TWRP NANDROIDS FOR NOW... VERY VERY EASY.

FILE #1 -> N910T3UVU1DOG1-TEKHD.rar -> This file is a TWRP nandroid from LATEST ORIGINAL & UNTOUCHED ODEX N910T3UVU1DOG1 (N910T3) that you simply unrar and copy inside your INTERNAL SD - TWRP/BACKUPS/########/ (########=YOUR TWRP ID #)

Example: TWRP/BACKUPS/701bda88/N910T3UVU1DOG1-TEKHD

TEKXDOG1.png

HOW TO INSTALL? -> Wipe System/Data/Cache/Dalvik x3 -> Restore Nandroid (Both Boot & System Partitions)

Then reboot and make sure you hit "DO NOT INSTALL"

DO_NOT.png

FILE #2 -> TEKXvirgin_N4_URv0_Gift_Edition.rar -> This file is a TWRP nandroid from LATEST ODEX N910T3UVU1DOG1 (N910T3)
*ROOTED/*KNOX FREE/*SD CARD WRITE FIX that you simply unrar and copy inside your INTERNAL SD - TWRP/BACKUPS/########/ (########=YOUR TWRP ID #)

Example: TWRP/BACKUPS/701bda88/TEKXvirgin_N4_URv0_Gift_Edition

TEKXvirgin.png

HOW TO INSTALL? -> Wipe System/Data/Cache/Dalvik x3 -> Restore Nandroid (Both Boot & System Partitions)

Then reboot... Done.

divider-line1.png

CHANGELOG:

CREDITS:

@Chainfire -> Root
@freeza -> Amazing Kernel that even works here on T-Mobile! -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-4-sprint/development/romstockishno-knox-8-7-15-sprint-t3174350 - Visit the forum and click THANKS!!!
@matteosaeed -> Original T3 Nandroids
@sawdoctor -> Got me involved in this thing (Got your PM, no worries)
@OvrDriVE -> Trial and Error, support, Deodexed Base, Hints, Ideas... Thank you!
@allenjthomsen -> For all his tireless efforts and trial and error... Hints and Info! Thank you!

SPECIAL THANKS:
@airwa1kin7 -> For troubleshooting / trial & error since the beginning -> trying to make this work for ALL CANADIANS...

> > > I just ask for a simple . . .
thanks.png

Last edited:

PieOfJustice

Feb 15, 2011
Error: GPS Unavailable
Results

Canadian Based

• Baseband: BOE2
  • Device: N910W8

Method
  1. Wiped: 3X (System, Data, Dalvik Cache, Cache)
  2. Restored TEKXvirgin N4 URv0

Issues

• S Health crashed during setup
  • Checking Connection - Takes a long time
  • No Cell/Data

Verdict

Everything appears to be working except cell. Restored backup of BOE2 Modem did not solve problem. Still tinkering around.

EDIT 1:
Flashed Data Fix. No change.
Flashed Bioshock kernel just to see what would happen. Dont....

EDIT 2: I'm thinking we need a proper kernel to get this working with Cell/Data on the N910W8. Otherwise it works.

EDIT 3: You can't use Kernels other then 5.1.1. custom kernels. Any other kernel will just get stuck on the boot screen.

EDIT 4: You can get partial CELL support by flashing
(https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwM9Hz1V4I9dS2Iwd200bHoyUjA/edit)
However you can not have Data enabled but SMS and CALL works.
Altering APN will not fix problem. CRC changes can not be made on a t-mobile rom fyi.

EDIT 5 : Adding in Proper CRC files do not quite work. I'm having trouble making a DATA fix that includes the CRC files and proper setups without having it hang on the Kernel warning screen then rebooting.

Last edited:

SamuelBegui

Jan 27, 2015
/home/coolbeans/
Quick question. Will this work with the N910W8 with the data fix from your [COD6-N910T/W8] TEKXodus N4 URv4.2 ROM? I have read your recomendation on having COG2 but since im running 910W8 and not 910T I cant install that baseband.

I am about to try right now regardless.

You must be on COG2 in order to run this ROM. I'm 100% certain. But correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: ALLDAT and TEKHD

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

> > > TEKXvirgin N4 URv0 (USA-N910T/N910T3) THIS ROM IS BASED ON LATEST NOTE 4 OFFICIAL DOG1 T-MOBILE FROM N910T3 (ODEXED) < < <

THIS WILL TRANSFORM YOUR N910T INTO A 100% N910T3 (*SOFTWARE* NOT HARDWARE... Duuuhh)

IF YOU HAVE THE N910T3 THIS WILL ALSO ROOT YOUR DEVICE!!! (JUST ODIN TWRP BEFORE AND USE FILE#2)

SPECIAL THANKS TO @matteosaeed -> He gave me the orginal Nandroid that made this whole thread possible.

-> TEKXvirgin N4 is based on T-Mobile NOTE 4 DOG1 (Yes, WiFi Calling! if using STOCK T3 UNROOTED VERSION)

ATTENTION!!! - *****READ***** ***YOU MUST BE ON COG2 BASEBAND FOR A FLAWLESS EXPERIENCE***

***I WILL NOT REPEAT THE SAME THING AGAIN REGARDING COG2 BASEBAND AND BLA BLA BLA . . . YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW.***

Okay, I was originally going to post a very complex set of instructions involving TWRP Nandroid Recovery, Flashable Zips, HOW TO ROOT, Scripts and bla bla bla... I honestly don't have time for the whole story and all the bla bla bla... So... I am going to simply post 2 TWRP NANDROIDS FOR NOW... VERY VERY EASY.

FILE #1 -> N910T3UVU1DOG1-TEKHD.rar -> This file is a TWRP nandroid from LATEST ORIGINAL & UNTOUCHED ODEX N910T3UVU1DOG1 (N910T3) that you simply unrar and copy inside your INTERNAL SD - TWRP/BACKUPS/########/ (########=YOUR TWRP ID #)

Example: TWRP/BACKUPS/701bda88/N910T3UVU1DOG1-TEKHD

TEKXDOG1.png

Then reboot and make sure you hit "DO NOT INSTALL"

DO_NOT.png

FILE #2 -> TEKXvirgin_N4_URv0_Gift_Edition.rar -> This file is a TWRP nandroid from LATEST ODEX N910T3UVU1DOG1 (N910T3)
    *ROOTED/*KNOX FREE/*SD CARD WRITE FIX that you simply unrar and copy inside your INTERNAL SD - TWRP/BACKUPS/########/ (########=YOUR TWRP ID #)

Example: TWRP/BACKUPS/701bda88/TEKXvirgin_N4_URv0_Gift_Edition

TEKXvirgin.png

Then reboot... Done.

divider-line1.png

CHANGELOG:

CREDITS:

@Chainfire -> Root
    @freeza -> Amazing Kernel that even works here on T-Mobile! -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-4-sprint/development/romstockishno-knox-8-7-15-sprint-t3174350 - Visit the forum and click THANKS!!!
    @matteosaeed -> Original T3 Nandroids
    @sawdoctor -> Got me involved in this thing (Got your PM, no worries)
    @OvrDriVE -> Trial and Error, support, Deodexed Base, Hints, Ideas... Thank you!
    @allenjthomsen -> For all his tireless efforts and trial and error... Hints and Info! Thank you!

SPECIAL THANKS:
    @airwa1kin7 -> For troubleshooting / trial & error since the beginning -> trying to make this work for ALL CANADIANS...

> > > I just ask for a simple . . .
    thanks.png
    Development - 2
    Development - 3
    Development - 5
    Development - 4
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode