[DOG1-N910T/T3] TEKXvirgin N4 URv0 > 8/11 STOCK ODEX ROM/ LOLLIPOP 5.1.1 > TEKHDway!

Search This thread

downshift00

Oct 29, 2010
So i installed it. It works so far it seems. I came over from COD6 5.0.1. I used Odin to put Cog6 on it first then used the 2nd backup nandroid that has root. When I boot, on the top it says "kernel is not seandroid enforcing" before it boots normally, is that because it's not a stock kernel?

MerlinTT

Feb 21, 2013
N910T3 root i hope this thread is still active

Hello
I hope this thread is still active!
I am new at this N910T3 and I am so confused!!!! I got a new T-Mobile N910T3 5.1.1 baseband N910T3UVU1DOG1
BUILD # LMY47X.N910T3UVU1DOG1
TEKHD has as it looks that he has two ways to root this phone
in the beginning of this thread it looks like a easier and faster way if you are not me!! first he has this
ATTENTION!!! - *****READ***** ***YOU MUST BE ON COG2 BASEBAND FOR A FLAWLESS EXPERIENCE***
???COG2 baseband??
I have not done nothing to this phone yet
I have downloaded odin, twrp, beast kernel, superSU I also got cf autoroot
and honestly I am afraid at this point! from all the post that things have gone wrong in rooting this phone!!

so I take it in this thread the steps are to find #1 COG2 baseband and then?? odin flash it??
then # 2 odin flash twrp??
then download this file FILE #2 -> TEKXvirgin_N4_URv0_Gift_Edition.rar This file is a TWRP nandroid from LATEST ODEX N910T3UVU1DOG1 (N910T3) ok nandroid???
copy inside your INTERNAL SD Example: TWRP/BACKUPS/701bda88/TEKXvirgin_N4_URv0_Gift_Edition

I take it that when you odin install twrp this folder will be created?? So then when twrp is installed I can still use this phone?? start it up then use a usb cable to transfer this file TEKXvirgin_N4_URv0_Gift_Edition.rar to twrp were ever it is??

HOW TO INSTALL? -> Wipe System/Data/Cache/Dalvik x3 -> Restore Nandroid (Both Boot & System Partitions
I take it at this point boot into recovery and use the restore button to install TEKXvirgin_N4_URv0_Gift_Edition.rar ???
then reboot and all done???

could someone PLEASE give a step by step that is not so confusing PLEASE

Bill

bigphil75

Apr 11, 2014
Atlantic City
Hello
I hope this thread is still active!
I am new at this N910T3 and I am so confused!!!! I got a new T-Mobile N910T3 5.1.1 baseband N910T3UVU1DOG1
BUILD # LMY47X.N910T3UVU1DOG1
TEKHD has as it looks that he has two ways to root this phone
in the beginning of this thread it looks like a easier and faster way if you are not me!! first he has this
ATTENTION!!! - *****READ***** ***YOU MUST BE ON COG2 BASEBAND FOR A FLAWLESS EXPERIENCE***
???COG2 baseband??
I have not done nothing to this phone yet
I have downloaded odin, twrp, beast kernel, superSU I also got cf autoroot
and honestly I am afraid at this point! from all the post that things have gone wrong in rooting this phone!!

so I take it in this thread the steps are to find #1 COG2 baseband and then?? odin flash it??
then # 2 odin flash twrp??
then download this file FILE #2 -> TEKXvirgin_N4_URv0_Gift_Edition.rar This file is a TWRP nandroid from LATEST ODEX N910T3UVU1DOG1 (N910T3) ok nandroid???
copy inside your INTERNAL SD Example: TWRP/BACKUPS/701bda88/TEKXvirgin_N4_URv0_Gift_Edition

I take it that when you odin install twrp this folder will be created?? So then when twrp is installed I can still use this phone?? start it up then use a usb cable to transfer this file TEKXvirgin_N4_URv0_Gift_Edition.rar to twrp were ever it is??

HOW TO INSTALL? -> Wipe System/Data/Cache/Dalvik x3 -> Restore Nandroid (Both Boot & System Partitions
I take it at this point boot into recovery and use the restore button to install TEKXvirgin_N4_URv0_Gift_Edition.rar ???
then reboot and all done???

could someone PLEASE give a step by step that is not so confusing PLEASE

Bill

@MerlinTT go to this forum http://forum.xda-developers.com/not...-boc4-tekxodus-n4-urv1-4-14-15-note4-t3082085 that forum is not supported. You'll find everything you need there , there's a lot of good hugs on that forum. Also if you don't understand something & no one can help always remember Google is your friend! Good luck & if you're scared of a process or don't understand don't do it until you do your research. Take care.

MerlinTT

Feb 21, 2013
Thank you bigphil75!!
that is what I have been doing google searches and searching XDA I have looked at other sites as well! I TRUST XDA
but when I got my note 2 and went to root it stuff here was not so technical, now I think us old people can not keep up with
the new techies that are here!!! Yes and for this I am sorry I do not can not understand how you all do what you do to make your phones there phones and my phones better!! and yes I think there are young people out there that do not have the skill set that most of the XDA people here have but they to come here to get there phones done right
for me it is the hotel Transylvania blaa bubbla bla twrp bla bla kernel blabla bublla this or that
Grand KIDS are fun!! load them up with SUGAR then send them back to mom and dad!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [DOG1-N910T/T3] TEKXvirgin N4 URv0 > 8/11 STOCK ODEX ROM/ LOLLIPOP 5.1.1 > TEKHDway!

> > > TEKXvirgin N4 URv0 (USA-N910T/N910T3) THIS ROM IS BASED ON LATEST NOTE 4 OFFICIAL DOG1 T-MOBILE FROM N910T3 (ODEXED) < < <

THIS WILL TRANSFORM YOUR N910T INTO A 100% N910T3 (*SOFTWARE* NOT HARDWARE... Duuuhh)

IF YOU HAVE THE N910T3 THIS WILL ALSO ROOT YOUR DEVICE!!! (JUST ODIN TWRP BEFORE AND USE FILE#2)

SPECIAL THANKS TO @matteosaeed -> He gave me the orginal Nandroid that made this whole thread possible.

-> TEKXvirgin N4 is based on T-Mobile NOTE 4 DOG1 (Yes, WiFi Calling! if using STOCK T3 UNROOTED VERSION)

***I WILL NOT REPEAT THE SAME THING AGAIN REGARDING COG2 BASEBAND AND BLA BLA BLA . . . YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW.***

Okay, I was originally going to post a very complex set of instructions involving TWRP Nandroid Recovery, Flashable Zips, HOW TO ROOT, Scripts and bla bla bla... I honestly don't have time for the whole story and all the bla bla bla... So... I am going to simply post 2 TWRP NANDROIDS FOR NOW... VERY VERY EASY.

FILE #1 -> N910T3UVU1DOG1-TEKHD.rar -> This file is a TWRP nandroid from LATEST ORIGINAL & UNTOUCHED ODEX N910T3UVU1DOG1 (N910T3) that you simply unrar and copy inside your INTERNAL SD - TWRP/BACKUPS/########/ (########=YOUR TWRP ID #)

Example: TWRP/BACKUPS/701bda88/N910T3UVU1DOG1-TEKHD

TEKXDOG1.png

HOW TO INSTALL? -> Wipe System/Data/Cache/Dalvik x3 -> Restore Nandroid (Both Boot & System Partitions)

Then reboot and make sure you hit "DO NOT INSTALL"

DO_NOT.png

FILE #2 -> TEKXvirgin_N4_URv0_Gift_Edition.rar -> This file is a TWRP nandroid from LATEST ODEX N910T3UVU1DOG1 (N910T3)
    *ROOTED/*KNOX FREE/*SD CARD WRITE FIX that you simply unrar and copy inside your INTERNAL SD - TWRP/BACKUPS/########/ (########=YOUR TWRP ID #)

Example: TWRP/BACKUPS/701bda88/TEKXvirgin_N4_URv0_Gift_Edition

TEKXvirgin.png

HOW TO INSTALL? -> Wipe System/Data/Cache/Dalvik x3 -> Restore Nandroid (Both Boot & System Partitions)

Then reboot... Done.

divider-line1.png

CHANGELOG:

CREDITS:

@Chainfire -> Root
    @freeza -> Amazing Kernel that even works here on T-Mobile! -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-4-sprint/development/romstockishno-knox-8-7-15-sprint-t3174350 - Visit the forum and click THANKS!!!
    @matteosaeed -> Original T3 Nandroids
    @sawdoctor -> Got me involved in this thing (Got your PM, no worries)
    @OvrDriVE -> Trial and Error, support, Deodexed Base, Hints, Ideas... Thank you!
    @allenjthomsen -> For all his tireless efforts and trial and error... Hints and Info! Thank you!

SPECIAL THANKS:
    @airwa1kin7 -> For troubleshooting / trial & error since the beginning -> trying to make this work for ALL CANADIANS...

> > > I just ask for a simple . . .
    thanks.png
    Development - 2
    Development - 3
    Development - 5
    Development - 4
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode