[DOK2] PURE STOCK DEODEXED n910tuvu2dok2 5.1.1 [12/7/2015]

Search This thread

ecrudragon

Oct 13, 2012
Heart of Sharjah

Diarrhea Slushie

Jan 22, 2012
Or Lan Dough
Thanks you're da man, you're building a ROM that is awesome would wait for it, please try to change DPI size and add all other features too :fingers-crossed: :victory:
P.S i downloaded and installed many themes but nothing is showing in themes option why? :(

not all themes work but a lot should like g3, nature, lollipop, note 5 theme

Diarrhea Slushie

Jan 22, 2012
Or Lan Dough
I wanted G3 with my wish but G3 theme is also not working that's why i am wondering...
Try this one Flash in recovery
Usually, but not all the time when you see the themes default icon when installing the theme it wont work. Make sure you see the green android then you know it'll work.

Attachments

• LGG3Theme.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Reactions: ecrudragon

SPHM900

Apr 21, 2010
so the DOK2 bootloader...if i flash this, will it flash that onto my phone? currently beastmode kernel stock root 5.0.1 COG2. i wont have any problems with a clean install right?

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

also, still getting security notification even after build prop edit...and when i restart my phone it doesnt have any wifi passwords???

Diarrhea Slushie

Jan 22, 2012
Or Lan Dough
Due to major problems with family at home i will no longer be supporting this thread, im sorry, but i gotta focus on home. Thanks to all the help everyone on xda gave me. take it easy. Moderator please close this thread when you get a chance . thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
     Your warranty is now void.
    I take no responsibly for your phone rolling over and dying,
    cursing you out, or starting WW3. You shouldn't have any 
    problems flashing this ROM.This was made for the individuals
    that prefer a non touched stock ROM. If you flash this you take
    full responsibly. Having said that, Enjoy:p

ROM BASE
    N910TUVU2DOK2 TW 5.1.1 for T-Mobile Note 4

WHAT'S NEEDED TO FLASH THIS?
    • SM-N910T
    • DOK2 BOOTLOADER
    • TWRP RECOVERY

INSTALLATION GUIDE
    1. Backup your current ROM
    2. Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    3. Restore Downloaded Backup
    4. Reboot
    5. First boot will take around 10m 17s! Trust me I counted...

All DOWNLOADS
    https://mega.nz/#F!tUZFzAKT!VERZ_3zubWcjiZjaxvbP7Q

***Update*** I added recovery zips to flash in twrp/cwm. my computer has been acting up so i couldn't build the updated ROM. So here is a backup, its pure stock and deodexed.
    WiFi calling is fixed from the previous build. Extract the folder from zip then add it to your twrp/cwm recovery folder. backup current ROM, Wipe Data/Factory Reset, restore backup, reboot

ENJOY AND HAPPY DEVELOPING!:D:D:D
    Dont we need to be on another kernel to flash cf-root?
    View attachment 3566224Well install. The rom n beastmode kernel. Not sure what's going on but. I keep getting a security alert telling me to restart and every time I restart. I have to input my wifi password. What's going on??

i never got the security threat but the wifi issue is because of the kernel. Edit the build prop to fix. change"wifi. ro.securestorage.support=true'' to "wifi. ro.securestorage.support=false'' then reboot
    fixed my security issue by installing emotions kernel...thx:good:

WiFi was fixed as well.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone