DOLBY ATMOS For [OREO][8.X.X] ROMS DOWNLOAD HERE!!

Search This thread

arvaaz

Apr 12, 2016
0817_dolby3.jpg

For LAND Users
I tested Dolby Atmos™ Axon 7 Oreo port

FLASH OK with TWRP 3.2.1.1 Magisk v15.3 Magisk permissive SELinux

DOWNLOAD LINK=https://xdaforums.com/oneplus-5/themes/app-dolby-atmos-axon-7-oreo-port-t3734040

INSTALLATION
•Go To TWRP
•Flash Latest MAGISK
•Then Install This MOD

TEST AND REPORT!!

Last edited:

NPriyo

May 12, 2015
Ranaghat
Moto E
Xiaomi Redmi 3S
I permanently damaged 2 loudspeakers back to back by using Dolby & Viper together on Oreo. I was using the same setup as Nougat, but it still happened. So be careful with these ports.

SKA97

Apr 26, 2017
Kolkata
I permanently damaged 2 loudspeakers back to back by using Dolby & Viper together on Oreo. I was using the same setup as Nougat, but it still happened. So be careful with these ports.
It's an audio enhancer bro... You should not test this with increase in volume of the speaker... After all it's a software...
You should test it for making songs more Moody and beautiful to listen....
Generally you should use headphones with limited bass capability... For speakers unless not supported should not be used because it damages the speaker like yours...
Sorry for being harsh but you're pushing much harder than the hardware capabilities...
Thanks for sharing...

Last edited:

NPriyo

May 12, 2015
Ranaghat
Moto E
Xiaomi Redmi 3S
It's an audio enhancer bro... You should not test this with increase in volume of the speaker... After all it's a software...
You should test it for making songs more Moody and beautiful to listen....
Generally you should use headphones with limited bass capability... For speakers unless not supported should not be used because it damages the speaker like yours...
Sorry for being harsh but you're pushing much harder than the hardware capabilities...
Thanks for sharing...
But I was using the same configuration since Marshmallow! Then why did it happen now?

Ani96

Mar 21, 2017
KOLKATA
---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ----------

[/COLOR]It's working perfectly with pixel experience. Speaker sounds improvement is less noticeable. If you want to know it's working or not then use headphone .

SKA97

Apr 26, 2017
Kolkata
But I was using the same configuration since Marshmallow! Then why did it happen now?
After all its a product... Which can trouble any moment like mine's vibration motor speed working after set to strong in miui...
If you are using n2os build, you don't need to enhance speaker...
Also bass plays an important role in destruction of low end speakers... It's okay... Now you have to replace this to service centre if you have warranty...

Top Liked Posts