• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Dolby Atmos MD2 Edition - Magisk Module

Search This thread

SchmilK

Nov 2, 2007
play.google.com
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Coming from OnePlus 7 Pro - I really liked the audio processing/equalizer capabilities that were built in when connecting to my 2020 Corolla (that doesn't have AndroidAuto because Toyota is stupid)
I was looking at Viper4Android and reading the problems people were having keeping it running didn't appeal to me.

Has anyone else tried this? https://github.com/reiryuki/Dolby-Atmos-MD2-Edition-Magisk-Module/blob/main/README.md

It installed fine first try and the Dolby app appears to be working when I poke through the app, but I don't have any headphones at work to test with.

I'm looking forward to seeing if I can get back to great sound music in the car again this afternoon!

Viper 4 Android might be a pain to get to work on whatever devices, but it's totally worth it. Someone always finds out how to make it work. There's a thread for it in here - find it and do the one where you modify a line in a file (NOT as difficult as it may sound lol). Worked perfectly for me. You'll understand v4a once you have it working. Seriously. I've been using it for years. It's night and day, even in my Audi.

sille

Oct 24, 2013
Amberg
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Coming from OnePlus 7 Pro - I really liked the audio processing/equalizer capabilities that were built in when connecting to my 2020 Corolla (that doesn't have AndroidAuto because Toyota is stupid)
I was looking at Viper4Android and reading the problems people were having keeping it running didn't appeal to me.

Has anyone else tried this? https://github.com/reiryuki/Dolby-Atmos-MD2-Edition-Magisk-Module/blob/main/README.md

It installed fine first try and the Dolby app appears to be working when I poke through the app, but I don't have any headphones at work to test with.

I'm looking forward to seeing if I can get back to great sound music in the car again this afternoon!

does not work

P6P

Viper 4 Android might be a pain to get to work on whatever devices, but it's totally worth it. Someone always finds out how to make it work. There's a thread for it in here - find it and do the one where you modify a line in a file (NOT as difficult as it may sound lol). Worked perfectly for me. You'll understand v4a once you have it working. Seriously. I've been using it for years. It's night and day, even in my Audi.
This one works like a charm.

Attachments

• ViperFX_Android12_Fix.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: yyz71

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This one works like a charm.