Themes / Apps / Mods Dolby Atmos on A11

Search This thread
In order to get dolby atmos working on A11 you will need to download the apk, then open it. Next you will need to disable soundtuner service via adb like like in a10 or use service disabler app. Then reboot
ADB - "adb shell pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.sound.tuner"
Service Disabler (Playstore) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kunkunsoft.rootservicedisabler

Also you will need edexpoaed and corepatch module activated

Attachments

• DolbyAtmosA11.apk
    1.9 MB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_20210423-040429.jpg
    Screenshot_20210423-040429.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:

vibrantliker

• or else just flash this in Magisk:

Reactions: Samuel Holland

thirtythr33

Sep 3, 2011
    New York
    OnePlus 6T
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    In order to get dolby atmos working on A11 you will need to download the apk, then open it. Next you will need to disable soundtuner service via adb like like in a10 or use service disabler app. Then reboot
    Service Disabler (Playstore) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kunkunsoft.rootservicedisabler
    doesn't the op9 pro already have dolby atmos? it's in my settings currently, or is this not the real thing?
    Screenshot_20210423-004132.jpg

or else just flash this in Magisk:

It's a very old version that you suggest to flash. This is newer

Is there any way to pass safetynet with edexposed?
    I used magisk props and selected op8pro with my variant a10. Rebooted and wiped all google apps cache and data then rebooted again and went back into props and selected reset all option and rebooted again.(don't know if this partially fixed it or not. Then I downloaded the latest magisk canary and updated in magisk app. You have to delete old magisk apk before installing the canary apk. I then rebooted and went into magisk and hid the app (renamed it). Then I enabled magisk hide and selected all apps that contain google. Then here is proof it passed. Also I have core patch and Hidden core module enabled in exposed and in exposed settings I have these enabled.

Attachments

• com.topjohnwu.magisk_fb8000b5-22104_minAPI21(armeabi-v7a,x86)(nodpi)_apkmirror.com (1).apk
      12.4 MB · Views: 14
    • Screenshot_20210423-200314.jpg
      Screenshot_20210423-200314.jpg
      502.7 KB · Views: 99
    • Screenshot_20210423-200436.jpg
      Screenshot_20210423-200436.jpg
      439.8 KB · Views: 99
    • Screenshot_20210423-195548.jpg
      Screenshot_20210423-195548.jpg
      121.9 KB · Views: 99
    • core_patch_v3.4_com.coderstory.toolkit.apk
      1.2 MB · Views: 2
    • hiddencore_module_v1.7_com.cofface.ivader.apk
      206.4 KB · Views: 5
    Last edited:
    Reactions: Samuel Holland

Arrow79

Oct 25, 2007
    Zvolen

Please, can you post step by step how to get this done? I’m rooted, magisk and exsposed manager installed, adb command executed and dolby.apk installed. Everytime I try to run Dolby it crashes. Thanx

Last edited:

Arrow79

Oct 25, 2007
    Zvolen
    I’m kinda new to magisk/exposed, don’t know which modules exactly to install.. when I opened the installed dolby before executing command it also crashes.

Top Liked Posts

Can someone make a zip file that can be flashed with Magisk? It would be much appreciated
      They already have it did not work that's why it's done this way... Unless someone is writing a script to open the app before disabling and the rebooting... I couldn't get a magisk module to work, but feel free to try.

or else just flash this in Magisk:

It works thanks 😁
      Screenshot_20210423-152851.jpg
      Magisk hide props, currently non for our device, I just got this phone need to play to wlsee which one works. And then safety net pass in edexpoaed will report back later if I figure out which prop
      I used magisk props and selected op8pro with my variant a10. Rebooted and wiped all google apps cache and data then rebooted again and went back into props and selected reset all option and rebooted again.(don't know if this partially fixed it or not. Then I downloaded the latest magisk canary and updated in magisk app. You have to delete old magisk apk before installing the canary apk. I then rebooted and went into magisk and hid the app (renamed it). Then I enabled magisk hide and selected all apps that contain google. Then here is proof it passed. Also I have core patch and Hidden core module enabled in exposed and in exposed settings I have these enabled.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone