Themes / Apps / Mods Dolby Atmos on A11

Search This thread
Can someone make a zip file that can be flashed with Magisk? It would be much appreciated
They already have it did not work that's why it's done this way... Unless someone is writing a script to open the app before disabling and the rebooting... I couldn't get a magisk module to work, but feel free to try.

Reactions: Deacon-Frost

terlynn4

• Aug 18, 2012
    Fort Worth, TX
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    or else just flash this in Magisk:

This version is great, it's what I'm using. I'm perfectly happy with an older version if I don't have to jump through hoops with exposed.

Can someone make a zip file that can be flashed with Magisk? It would be much appreciated
    See link above, flash that with magisk. No exposed needed, although I did have to disable selinux to keep the app from crashing.

Reactions: vibrantliker
    This version is great, it's what I'm using. I'm perfectly happy with an older version if I don't have to jump through hoops with exposed.

See link above, flash that with magisk. No exposed needed, although I did have to disable selinux to keep the app from crashing.
    Hi make a Dolby digital thread. This is for Dolby Atmos. Just confused anyone who wants Atmos not digital

vibrantliker

• Attachments

• 1622989389606.png
      1622989389606.png
      101.5 KB · Views: 17
    Reactions: Red Prez16

Top Liked Posts