• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Themes / Apps / Mods Dolby Atmos on A11

Search This thread
Can someone make a zip file that can be flashed with Magisk? It would be much appreciated
They already have it did not work that's why it's done this way... Unless someone is writing a script to open the app before disabling and the rebooting... I couldn't get a magisk module to work, but feel free to try.

Reactions: Deacon-Frost

terlynn4

Aug 18, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
Nexus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
or else just flash this in Magisk:

This version is great, it's what I'm using. I'm perfectly happy with an older version if I don't have to jump through hoops with exposed.

Can someone make a zip file that can be flashed with Magisk? It would be much appreciated
See link above, flash that with magisk. No exposed needed, although I did have to disable selinux to keep the app from crashing.

Reactions: vibrantliker
This version is great, it's what I'm using. I'm perfectly happy with an older version if I don't have to jump through hoops with exposed.

See link above, flash that with magisk. No exposed needed, although I did have to disable selinux to keep the app from crashing.
Hi make a Dolby digital thread. This is for Dolby Atmos. Just confused anyone who wants Atmos not digital

Last edited:

vibrantliker

Attachments

• 1622989389606.png
    1622989389606.png
    101.5 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: Red Prez16

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Redskull mods on tg has made a simple magisk module to do this now. Search on telegram for his modsmy method still works his module is simpler for users though

In order to get dolby atmos working on A11 you will need to download the apk, then open it. Next you will need to disable soundtuner service via adb like like in a10 or use service disabler app. Then reboot
    ADB - "adb shell pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.sound.tuner"
    Service Disabler (Playstore) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kunkunsoft.rootservicedisabler

Also you will need edexpoaed and corepatch module activated
    or else just flash this in Magisk:

It works thanks 😁
    Screenshot_20210423-152851.jpg
    Is there any way to pass safetynet with edexposed?
    Magisk hide props, currently non for our device, I just got this phone need to play to wlsee which one works. And then safety net pass in edexpoaed will report back later if I figure out which prop
    Is there any way to pass safetynet with edexposed?
    I used magisk props and selected op8pro with my variant a10. Rebooted and wiped all google apps cache and data then rebooted again and went back into props and selected reset all option and rebooted again.(don't know if this partially fixed it or not. Then I downloaded the latest magisk canary and updated in magisk app. You have to delete old magisk apk before installing the canary apk. I then rebooted and went into magisk and hid the app (renamed it). Then I enabled magisk hide and selected all apps that contain google. Then here is proof it passed. Also I have core patch and Hidden core module enabled in exposed and in exposed settings I have these enabled.