Dolby Atmos Oreo S8 & S8Plus (FIX Loud and Clear Sound & DSAM)

Search This thread

Marvic s8plus

Sep 13, 2018
Kiev
Hello!
sonido-dolby-atmos-samsung-galaxy-s9-04.jpg

Ported S9 Dolby Atmos by Marvic, Ambasadii, Kostive
For Device S8 & S8 Plus (will probably work Note 8)
Tested: Stock Rom G955FXXU4CRI5
Version: 1.0 | 5 Oct
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/dcbbpz7aeme21ih/Dolby_S9_FIX.zip/file

Last edited:

pogi.paul0119

Mar 14, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra

Marvic s8plus

Sep 13, 2018
Kiev
And what is the difference of this on the previous dolby mod? Not to mention those custom roms based on s9 roms?

Did you read the name of the post? And yes, my mod has a good and loud sound! What is very rare in the ports, I will not make spoilers and say, in whose ports the sound is simply terrible

You can try and tell if there is a difference.;):angel:

C.B.D.M

Oct 1, 2018
Why do I install in the Note 5 oreo rom, error when installing, there is a set_metadata and then the red writing
Is it not suitable.....? :rolleyes::rolleyes::victory:

Marvic s8plus

Sep 13, 2018
Kiev
Why do I install in the Note 5 oreo rom, error when installing, there is a set_metadata and then the red writing
Is it not suitable.....? :rolleyes::rolleyes::victory:
Bro, its not for Note 5, sorry

Try to replace the files manually through Root Explorer or the like, I do not have a Note 5 for testing on this I can not guarantee the work of this mod, and yes, it is designed for Touchwiz Rom

Last edited:
Reactions: C.B.D.M

cantenna

Aug 5, 2012
Newcastle
Atmos doesn't appear to working on GoogleWiz there is no diff in effect enabling/disabling atmos. Tested on headset and bluetooth.

Last edited:

stefan243546

Oct 11, 2016
Bucharest
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Well yeah, this mod definately makes the sound better, but I have 2 problems that are pretty serious:
1. The values in the mixer gains and mixer paths are just a tad too high so that when I play music through the headphone jack, it distorts at every bass)
2. I keep getting a few errors related to the microphone that are caused by this mod and they heavily drain the battery and heat the device up. I will post a picture of them.

drew071

Jul 27, 2010
OK. So, those who it doesn't work for after flashing uninstall soundalive and then reflash. It then works. @Marvic s8plus One question i have though is is there a way yo make a Non-dual sound version? I don't want dual sound audio.

Thanks in advance.

Drew

Top Liked Posts