• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Dolby Atmos (OxygenOS/Custom ROMs)

Search This thread

Imprezzion

Dec 12, 2011
Gorredijk
OnePlus 8 Pro
You know what surprises me a lot.. How underdriven the speakers in this phone are.. I can use this Dolby Atmos and set it to Custom, bass boost enabled, Detailed preset AND set the slider EQ (counted from the LEFT) to +12, +12, +9.5, +7.5, +7.5, +7.5, +7.5, +7.5, +9.5, +12 which is a VERY substantial boost to overall volume (and makes for a GREAT detailed sound especially in music) and STILL the speakers handle it flawlessly.. No distortion whatsoever..

How much more power can these speakers take and how under driven are they stock like.. Heck they are almost as loud as my BT speaker goes lol.. And with less distortion :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SPECIAL THANKS TO @reiryuki FOR HELPING ME CREATE THIS MODULE

NOTE:- THIS MODULE WILL WORK FOR ROMS WHICH ARE USING STOCK OOS VENDOR OR ROMS WHICH HAVE DOLBY DMS 2.0 IN VENDOR MANIFEST

images.jpeg

Immersive sound

Freed from channels, individual sounds are precisely placed in the room and can move around you, including overhead and down low, immersing you in each story and song.
    Crystal clear quality
    Whether it's intimate dialogue or a complex soundscape, every detail comes alive in rich clarity and depth, so you won’t miss a thing.
    Feel more
    Turn up the volume on your emotions with audio so rich, so immersive, so pure, you’ll feel a stronger connection to the characters and music.

INSTRUCTIONS TO INSTALL DOLBY ATMOS:-
    1. Make sure ur phone is rooted.
    2. Open magisk manager app.
    3. Flash the Dolby Atmos module linked with this chat in magisk.
    4. Bam! U have Dolby Atmos on ur phone .
    Thanks for this hellboy! Dolby sounds nice on aosp . Super stoked for my Bluetooth to sound so good through my car again & on a custom rom.
    Thanks for this. Running great on 8T with crdroid.
    i did the steps i had done on my op7TPro, i removed the original app and installed the dolby apk which was originally for the razer device and i have rebooted ... and the dolby application crashed each time so I went to install this module in addition and rebooted and it works
    i did the steps i had done on my op7TPro, i removed the original app and installed the dolby apk which was originally for the razer device and i have rebooted ... and the dolby application crashed each time so I went to install this module in addition and rebooted and it works

This was the key: Razer Dolby Atmos APK
    After installing it, flashing the module from this thread and restart, everything works fine.

Thank you for the tip.