Dolby Atmos - Poco X3

Search This thread

569miki

Mar 26, 2020
Hi, is anyone working on a Dolby Atmos magisk module on MIUI12.0.7? I tried different modules. However, the module will not start after installation. Where to look, link? Thanks

569miki

Mar 26, 2020
[QUOTE = "skynet98, příspěvek: 84471067, člen: 7715819"]
zkusili jste nastavit selinux v tolerantním režimu?
[/ CITÁT]

Ano, pokusil se, nefungovalo to. Zatím jsem na MIUI12 globální. Možná zkusíte alternativní ROM? Nikdo neví?

Ještě více informací při blikání modulu na magisk zobrazí informace - chyba registrace .....

Last edited:

Navin.T

Oct 30, 2015
Me too. I have tried various Mo0ds of Dolby Digital and Dolby Atomos , but i get complete distortion in ringtone and also there is no change in Volume.

Any Better ideas?

RogueBanana

May 11, 2017
Check out this telegram channel it has various audio mods. I have tried the Dolby Atmos RC4 version on my Poco X3 running WaveOS 4.1.
It worked fine but caused problem on the screen brightness, where 11% feels like 50%

Make sure to follow installation instructions correctly.

You might get different result, good luck!
IMG-20210402-WA0002.jpg

chriso1980

Mar 30, 2021
The sound distortion problem on Poco X3 is caused by Viper4Android! There is a fix for this on Poco X3 mods page on XDA.

The screen flashing / brightness issues are caused by Dolby Atmos.

I also had the same issues with Dolby and I'm not sure if there is a fix for this yet so I have been using Audio Wizard instead.. Audio Wizard works fine with no screen flashing / brightness issues.

Wavelet is a very good sound equaliser and can be downloaded from Google Play Store, it was created by the same person who made Viper4Android.. It works very well with Audio Wizard! 😜

Last edited:

chriso1980

Mar 30, 2021
Check out this telegram channel it has various audio mods. I have tried the Dolby Atmos RC4 version on my Poco X3 running WaveOS 4.1.
It worked fine but caused problem on the screen brightness, where 11% feels like 50%

Make sure to follow installation instructions correctly.

You might get different result, good luck!View attachment 5282999
If you want your Poco X3 to be reliable and bug free you should stick to Miui roms for now, I have tested a lot of aosp roms and they are not very reliable and buggy.. Miui has ANX camera by default and you get some extra sound settings that are not on aosp and a good equaliser, Dolby Atmos and Viper4Android also work bug free on Miui.. Miui ROG edition is a very good rom, it's currently my favourite and I have been using it for a few months now. If you want extra customisations you can use custoMIUizer from the playstore (requires EdXposed).

Last edited:

RogueBanana

May 11, 2017
Bro this thread is talking about audio mods why you suddenly recommend me roms lol
If you want your Poco X3 to be reliable and bug free you should stick to Miui roms for now, I have tested a lot of aosp roms and they are not very reliable and buggy.. Miui has ANX camera by default and you get some extra sound settings that are not on aosp and a good equaliser, Dolby Atmos and Viper4Android also work bug free on Miui.. Miui ROG edition is a very good rom, it's currently my favourite and I have been using it for a few months now. If you want extra customisations you can use custoMIUizer from the playstore (requires EdXposed).

• Wow
Reactions: mwmh

chriso1980

Mar 30, 2021
Bro this thread is talking about audio mods why you suddenly recommend me roms lol
Because Miui are the only ROMs that are 100% solid and stable with sound mods like Dolby and Viper, they don't work properly on aosp!!! I'm trying to help you but if your being so ungrateful I don't know why I bothered! I'll delete all my comments so you ruin it for other people!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: pnin

RogueBanana

May 11, 2017
Because Miui are the only ROMs that are 100% solid and stable with sound mods like Dolby and Viper, they don't work properly on aosp!!! I'm trying to help you but if your being so ungrateful I don't know why I bothered! I'll delete all my comments so you ruin it for other people!
Or, we could stick to the thread topic and keep things clean. Anyway, what I linked above has not only dolby and viper, but also other audio mods ported from various phones. Might wanna check them out, currently I'm using the DTSX Ultra + Ainur Narsil, on Evolution 5.6(which is based on AOSP), and it works great.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210428-094013_DTS_X_Ultra.png
    Screenshot_20210428-094013_DTS_X_Ultra.png
    227.3 KB · Views: 95
  • Screenshot_20210428-094024_The.png
    Screenshot_20210428-094024_The.png
    217.2 KB · Views: 95
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android