Themes / Apps / Mods Dolby Atmos

Search This thread

elvvv

Nov 1, 2010
Russia
t.me
Hi there, the one attached works well for me. Flashed via Magisk with AML and rebooted. However i'm on MIUI 12.0 so it probably won't help you in case if the issue is Rom-wise.
But if you're going to try, good luck anyway.

Attachments

• [Q-10][Dolby_Digital_Plus]v.7.3-[MMT-Ex]-20200519.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 1,258
  • Wow
Reactions: Saumyak Raj

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016

Nipun568

Feb 27, 2018

Russ-

May 17, 2021
London U.K
FYI Dolby Atmos is now available for the Note 10 Pro via stock MIUI 12.5 global.

You can find it here....

Settings > Sound & Vibration > Sound Effects.

Reactions: RAMBO29

ZainBilq

Nov 29, 2014
Is it there in the Indian version? When I updated to 12.5 there was just an audio preset option available, couldn't find Dolby there

He said it is available in 12.5 Global ROM, not Indian version ROM. If you want Dolby Atmos, install latest 12.5 Global ROM. It is available in Sound Effects. There is no separate app for Dolby Atmos in official/stock MIUI.

I am using 12.5 Global ROM on Indian version Pro Max device.

Cheers!

• Wow
He said it is available in 12.5 Global ROM, not Indian version ROM. If you want Dolby Atmos, install latest 12.5 Global ROM. It is available in Sound Effects. There is no separate app for Dolby Atmos in official/stock MIUI.

I am using 12.5 Global ROM on Indian version Pro Max device.

Cheers!
Earlier I was on OnePlus ported rom on a different device and as you know it has inbuilt Dolby Atmos too, but when I set it's equaliser to None, and installed a real Dolby Atmos app the sound came out to be better... I don't know why that happened but probably the app is better compared to the inbuilt Dolby support...
What do u guys think about this?

ZainBilq

Nov 29, 2014
Earlier I was on OnePlus ported rom on a different device and as you know it has inbuilt Dolby Atmos too, but when I set it's equaliser to None, and installed a real Dolby Atmos app the sound came out to be better... I don't know why that happened but probably the app is better compared to the inbuilt Dolby support...
What do u guys think about this?
Well, you are correct. I even installed third-party Dolby Atmos only after turning off the in-built atmos, then only it works as it should.

Btw I requested a developer to see if the in-built Dolby Atmos can be removed and a ported app can be included in the MIUI ROM itself. He said he will try. Let's see.

Cheers!

Last edited:

ganggang3030

Sep 10, 2021
Which one of the link in the comments section above i could possibly install. Here's my phone.
Redmi note 10 pro
Arrow os base on Android 11

The link from the github or the other one. I'm scared to brick or bootloop my phone because I'll do it on my own. And i just wanna make sure that is it gonna work.

ZainBilq

Nov 29, 2014
Which one of the link in the comments section above i could possibly install. Here's my phone.
Redmi note 10 pro
Arrow os base on Android 11

The link from the github or the other one. I'm scared to brick or bootloop my phone because I'll do it on my own. And i just wanna make sure that is it gonna work.
If the modules from the above links not working in your current ROM, you could try a modified module that would work on custom ROMs with OSS or MIUI vendor for sweet. Search it or ask in official telegram group for this device.

BTW if the module is not compatible with the ROM, it won't get installed, but may not cause bootloop, but be careful!

Cheers!

daviguitar100

Apr 21, 2018
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Se os módulos dos links acima não funcionarem em sua ROM atual, você poderá experimentar um módulo modificado que funcionaria em ROMs personalizadas com o fornecedor OSS ou MIUI para doce. Pesquise ou peça no grupo oficial do Telegram para este dispositivo.

BTW se o módulo não for compatível com a ROM, ele não será instalado, mas pode não causar bootloop, mas tenha cuidado!

Obrigada!
I am using AOSP based AEX ROM for Redmi Note 10 Pro phone.
Which Dolby version could I use?

Top Liked Posts