• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[DOLBY][AUDIO-MOD][LP,MM]Dolby Atmos

Search This thread

daviddosa

Sep 21, 2015
Livingston
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 5
I want to inform you guys, that the Dolby Atmos Audiomod is fully compatible with our phones.
You can get it from HERE.
It's working on 5.x just as on 6.0 beta ROMS.

Make sure, you download all 3 zips in case something goes wrong.
Just flash the dap_r6.5.zip file first, then the deep_buffer_remover.zip in order to remove the loudness when headphone is detached.
If you mess up something, just flash the dap_r6.5.1-uninstall.zip file to revert the changes.

Enjoy your enhanced music experience! :)

Credits goes to: worstenbrood, ahrion and aki_007.

Last edited:

PCSE

Nov 30, 2015
This is working just fine. I'm pretty amazed by what the speakers are actually capable of. This is the best alternative to ViperFor Android which has been working fine on the Huawei P8 Lite but this is simply better and more user-friendly.
BTW I tested in on 6.0

Attachments

• 2016-02-01-20-36-50-371.png
    2016-02-01-20-36-50-371.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 7,115
  • 2016-02-01-20-37-02-887.png
    2016-02-01-20-37-02-887.png
    162.1 KB · Views: 7,172

rareshutzu

Mar 28, 2011
Do you mind telling me the command to flash the zip using fastboot? For a reason I can't install a custom recovery. I can only use commands in fastboot.

PCSE

Nov 30, 2015
How to install also you need a rooted device?
You can install this over a custom recovery, which doesn't actually require root but only an unlocked bootloader. If you don't know what that is use the search ;)
The second way is to flash this via fastboot, which requires an unlocked bootloader and the ADB.
Good Luck

BTW: It has become one of my favorite apps over the last weeks that I've used this tool.

EpicBas

Oct 28, 2015
Noordwijk
You can install this over a custom recovery, which doesn't actually require root but only an unlocked bootloader. If you don't know what that is use the search ;)
The second way is to flash this via fastboot, which requires an unlocked bootloader and the ADB.
Good Luck

BTW: It has become one of my favorite apps over the last weeks that I've used this tool.

Do you know the commands for using fastboot cause i can't find twrp for 6.0.

PCSE

Nov 30, 2015
there's a way to install without flashing?
No because flashing and installing basically describes the same process.

Gesendet von meinem ALE-L21 mit Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Installed it but don't hear any difference
Did you try to start the app and actually Turn it on in the top right corner of your screen?

ItalianWolf

May 12, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 8

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Did you try to start the app and actually Turn it on in the top right corner of your screen?

To flash it i need custom recovery, install it's just tap an apk file or copy somewere into system

Inviato dal mio ALE-L21 utilizzando Tapatalk

EpicBas

Oct 28, 2015
Noordwijk

Yes, i also rebooted the phone but it didn't do anything I'm on 6.0 B525

PCSE

Nov 30, 2015
[/COLOR]
Yes, i also rebooted the phone but it didn't do anything I'm on 6.0 B525
Then you might want to uninstall, redownload and reinstall it, and IF that doesn't work out for you, you should double check if you're having root access

Send with Tapatalk from my Huawei P8 Lite (6.0 // TWRP // Root // Xposed)

AmINoS007

Apr 19, 2014
I set up twrp on read only and I flashed the two zips, it worked fine but juste after turning the app off it no longer work even after rebooting

chiranjit66

Feb 29, 2016
thanks
it works on my micromax fire2 (dual speakers phone)
its sounded very well on my head phone but little sharp noisy on speakers
any fix for it?
and what about "deep buffer remover" ?
why we need it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I want to inform you guys, that the Dolby Atmos Audiomod is fully compatible with our phones.
    You can get it from HERE.
    It's working on 5.x just as on 6.0 beta ROMS.

Make sure, you download all 3 zips in case something goes wrong.
    Just flash the dap_r6.5.zip file first, then the deep_buffer_remover.zip in order to remove the loudness when headphone is detached.
    If you mess up something, just flash the dap_r6.5.1-uninstall.zip file to revert the changes.

Enjoy your enhanced music experience! :)

Credits goes to: worstenbrood, ahrion and aki_007.
    sound loudness and roughness still present even after flashing "deep buffer remover" zip
    Works on latest B550/B551 ?
    Yes it does. I'm currently on B550 and it works just fine. If you run into any issues you could also give ViperForAndroid a try, which is as of now the best and probably only alternative.
    i thought it's possible to make it work with the stock music player not with external one. thanks anyways
    I don't even have this thing installed yet, so I can't help you :/

Sent from my ALE-L21 using XDA-Developers mobile app
    I don't want to uninstal , after flashing the zip dolby is working fine with google play music app , but when I plug off my headphones the loudspeaker became so so lound , even after flashing the deep buffer remover zip , so I must close dolby when Im not listening to music , so I asked here if there is a solution for this , voila.

Try disable volume leveler.