• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Dolby sound for all { Flashable zip }

Search This thread

guitardedhero

Jan 17, 2012
Little Rock
Thread reported for blatant and classless theft. (in a timely fashion of the sort typically reserved for events such as the changes observed with Pangea.)

If only you could have shown adequate restraint and respect towards those that prepare something you deem valuable enough for you to share in yet another thread offering @worstenbrood's dap_r6.5 appropriately, I simply would have ignored this thread and moved on.

Unfortunately, the one and only effort I credit you in this port is a single word change effectively directing all credit to you and stripping all credit from it's rightful source: @worstenbrood

I can assure you I was prepared to ignore this thread before even clicking its link regardless of which port was inside.

Take this opportunity to take action and aspire to be an asset to XDA and its members. We all make mistakes, no matter how careless or malicious they may be, mistakes can be harnessed to come out even better than had you not made a decision other than the appropriate one resulting in my inability to ignore this thread and not take this particular post #.

Finally, this "bad form" can be erased entirely by taking the appropriate actions to restore @worstenbrood's dap_r6.5 preparation by reversing your single edit, crediting @worstenbrood in post #1 along with the direct link to the original thread which is now maintained by @ahrion (I tried to ignore this thread, these measures now seem mandatory instead of just good form).

This link will be a valuable single line in your OP by relieving you of support and troubleshooting expectations (as an XDA user with an exhaustive history of a pursuit to inspire individuals to aspire to be the best they can be, when not providing support and assistance for a variety of mobile solutions and enhancements, the thought of being expected to provide support for something prepared by someone else is almost overwhelming for me lol), as well as providing an avenue towards capable support that minimizes disappointment and dissatisfaction for visitors to this thread finding themselves with a less than perfect installation result.

I also suggest that you thank the original thread's OP. Your request for "Thanks" consumes 20% of your OP making your observed absence among the hundreds of "thanking" @worstenbrood's OP ironic to say the least. However, I commend you for not soliciting donations for work that the creator provides without such monetary requests.

Do not feel accosted or punish yourself too much, dap_r6.5 has found itself in numerous presentations that significantly more unfavorable.

If taking immediate action quickly enough to present the alerted moderator with an OP I have outlined for impressive form and efficient value rather than the OP presented to me, it will be noticed and appreciated as i assume the alerted moderator has more pressing matters to address than this forgivable infraction.

And as a showing of good faith and good will, I promise you that this post will be aggressively modified to provide no evidence of this post's purpose. :good:

Edit*
You know what, let us all take a moment to "smdh" at the guy failing to notice the date in the OP. :rolleyes:

If this OP has lasted this long then by all means, pay me no mind. :silly:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180225-131050.jpg
    Screenshot_20180225-131050.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 1,483
  • Screenshot_20180225-143738.jpg
    Screenshot_20180225-143738.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 1,445
Last edited:
Reactions: yyz71

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nicely working.. ?

Sent from my Micromax AQ4502 using Tapatalk
    Thread reported for blatant and classless theft. (in a timely fashion of the sort typically reserved for events such as the changes observed with Pangea.)

If only you could have shown adequate restraint and respect towards those that prepare something you deem valuable enough for you to share in yet another thread offering @worstenbrood's dap_r6.5 appropriately, I simply would have ignored this thread and moved on.

Unfortunately, the one and only effort I credit you in this port is a single word change effectively directing all credit to you and stripping all credit from it's rightful source: @worstenbrood

I can assure you I was prepared to ignore this thread before even clicking its link regardless of which port was inside.

Take this opportunity to take action and aspire to be an asset to XDA and its members. We all make mistakes, no matter how careless or malicious they may be, mistakes can be harnessed to come out even better than had you not made a decision other than the appropriate one resulting in my inability to ignore this thread and not take this particular post #.

Finally, this "bad form" can be erased entirely by taking the appropriate actions to restore @worstenbrood's dap_r6.5 preparation by reversing your single edit, crediting @worstenbrood in post #1 along with the direct link to the original thread which is now maintained by @ahrion (I tried to ignore this thread, these measures now seem mandatory instead of just good form).

This link will be a valuable single line in your OP by relieving you of support and troubleshooting expectations (as an XDA user with an exhaustive history of a pursuit to inspire individuals to aspire to be the best they can be, when not providing support and assistance for a variety of mobile solutions and enhancements, the thought of being expected to provide support for something prepared by someone else is almost overwhelming for me lol), as well as providing an avenue towards capable support that minimizes disappointment and dissatisfaction for visitors to this thread finding themselves with a less than perfect installation result.

I also suggest that you thank the original thread's OP. Your request for "Thanks" consumes 20% of your OP making your observed absence among the hundreds of "thanking" @worstenbrood's OP ironic to say the least. However, I commend you for not soliciting donations for work that the creator provides without such monetary requests.

Do not feel accosted or punish yourself too much, dap_r6.5 has found itself in numerous presentations that significantly more unfavorable.

If taking immediate action quickly enough to present the alerted moderator with an OP I have outlined for impressive form and efficient value rather than the OP presented to me, it will be noticed and appreciated as i assume the alerted moderator has more pressing matters to address than this forgivable infraction.

And as a showing of good faith and good will, I promise you that this post will be aggressively modified to provide no evidence of this post's purpose. :good:

Edit*
    You know what, let us all take a moment to "smdh" at the guy failing to notice the date in the OP. :rolleyes:

If this OP has lasted this long then by all means, pay me no mind. :silly: