Question Dolby Vision movie support

Search This thread

Joeyzoi1

Jan 18, 2022
I am using the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE wifi only tablet to play 4k movies from my sdcard slot. It plays HDR movies but not movies using Dolby Vision. I have used several different apps such as MX Pro and VLC etc...Pardon my ignorance but is there a way to incorporate this feature or an I limited to HDR encoded movies due to hardware restrictions? Cheers!

I am using the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE wifi only tablet to play 4k movies from my sdcard slot. It plays HDR movies but not movies using Dolby Vision. I have used several different apps such as MX Pro and VLC etc...Pardon my ignorance but is there a way to incorporate this feature or an I limited to HDR encoded movies due to hardware restrictions? Cheers!
According to what I have seen online. The SGTS7FE supports Dolby Atmos, I can't find any mention of it supporting Dolby Vision.

Reactions: Joeyzoi1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    According to what I have seen online. The SGTS7FE supports Dolby Atmos, I can't find any mention of it supporting Dolby Vision.