• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Donate to Nord N10 development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Scholeggo

Sep 27, 2017
Hey guys.. we have a problem concerning development for the Nord N10. The original developer has quit and was to ship his device to another developer to pick up on development. But the shipment never arrived, so now we have no active developers to fix bugs on existing roms or create new ones.

Mod edit: Donation info removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Didgeridoohan

Senior Moderator / Dev Committee / Dev Relations
Staff member
May 31, 2012
Gothenburg
Google Nexus 4
Nexus 6
These kinds of threads are, problematic...

First of all, the XDA forum rules does not allow donations upfront:
8. Donations.

As a user, you're allowed to ask for donations in your signature as a thank you for your hard work, however donations up front are not allowed. This forum is about sharing and not about getting paid to do something... that is what your job is for.

Second, how can we make sure that forum members that do donate to a cause like this actually get what they expect? But of course, we're talking about donations here, and that usually comes with no strings attached (at least here on XDA). That's just a festering ground for conflict and drama.

Thirdly, you mentioned a developer that's not even a member here on XDA (at least not under that name)... If you're going to use us as a platform we kind of expect development and sharing to happen here, not on Telegram (XDA has a bit if a love-hate relationship with Telegram).

I'm closing this thread, but please contact me through PM if you're interested in discussing this further and possibly working something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    These kinds of threads are, problematic...

First of all, the XDA forum rules does not allow donations upfront:
    8. Donations.

As a user, you're allowed to ask for donations in your signature as a thank you for your hard work, however donations up front are not allowed. This forum is about sharing and not about getting paid to do something... that is what your job is for.

Second, how can we make sure that forum members that do donate to a cause like this actually get what they expect? But of course, we're talking about donations here, and that usually comes with no strings attached (at least here on XDA). That's just a festering ground for conflict and drama.

Thirdly, you mentioned a developer that's not even a member here on XDA (at least not under that name)... If you're going to use us as a platform we kind of expect development and sharing to happen here, not on Telegram (XDA has a bit if a love-hate relationship with Telegram).

I'm closing this thread, but please contact me through PM if you're interested in discussing this further and possibly working something out.