• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Doodle Army 2 : Mini Militia , the best multiplayer game i have played

Search This thread

multiGamefan

Apr 11, 2016
I was recently searching for a game that i could play with my friends offline to save the bill of internet and i got a name of a game called mini militia. I saw the images of the game and graphic looked somewhat not good but i thought of testing the game once so i downloaded it . Then i played the training it was also quite boring and not so great but when i tried the game with my friends over the WIFI , i was greatly amazed with the game-play and how great the weapons were .

The weapons are really cool , the bazooka and the sniper is the best , just try the game and i think you will also like it and will play it for hours with your friends and not get bored.

Just reply if you like it

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appsomniacs.da2

Last edited by a moderator:

manusingh4646

Dec 11, 2016
My personal thoughts on the game

If you are looking for a friendly opinion then I would say mini militia 2 is great success over its predecessor. The company really upgraded the graphics, motion, handling weapons. It's like 8 on 10. However, I have Redmi Xiaomi and during playing against my brother on wi-fi. The game got stuck and sometimes it just don't start. Idk, may be its some network issues. But overall its a really cool game. What more taste would add to it is if it is capable of connecting to a friend far from you. Though they have the option of connecting G+ but still most of my friends do not use it.

Kennedy2

Jan 30, 2021
Yes there is nou doubt on that, this game is an amazing multiplayer game and I am also playing but unfortunetly I downloaded this game from this https://mini-militia.com because on my huawei mobile play store is banned, and I would like to know to run this game from third site is right or not? thanks...