DOOGEE MIX - Development & Support

Search This thread

Alberto96

Recognized Developer
Feb 24, 2010
Modugno (BA)
In order to keep this thread clean, please use this one to discuss about Development, Support or Software Updates.​

ROMs:

HOW-TO Root and Install Stock ROM: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1NJcDBkLk8zMwyv2BTqRjn2NB_ZOWKjP1fRpSVr44Oxk

To avoid any possible issue, do not forget to backup your NVRAM so that you won't risk to lose your IMEI. How-to: http://www.anythingultimate.in/2015/11/how-to-backup-your-nvram-partition.html

Stock (Android 7.0) - 4+64 Variant

Stock (Android 7.0) - 6+64 Variant

Flash Tool

- SP Flash Tool for Windows and Linux: https://mega.nz/#F!dYUm0TbB!SWeMLb5Wu1NbRzTPQ8-s_A

Recovery:

Root:

Rooting Methods (if you are on Stock ROM)

- Pre-rooted boot.img for 4/64 variant: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=74358280&postcount=335

- SuperSU (flashable using TWRP): http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/supersu

Extras (Root-Only):

Customization

Useful Third-Party Apps:

Battery Life

Last edited:

Alberto96

Recognized Developer
Feb 24, 2010
Modugno (BA)
How u do it man... So many development for so many devices... Share some knowledge dude.

For Mediatek Devices it is pretty easy because if you manage to build a ROM for a device that has its software made by the same company who did the same software for another device (i hope this sentence is clear), then you can build a ROM for both devices with just some minor changes.

sagargjasani264

Oct 23, 2014
Ahmedabad
For Mediatek Devices it is pretty easy because if you manage to build a ROM for a device that has its software made by the same company who did the same software for another device (i hope this sentence is clear), then you can build a ROM for both devices with just some minor changes.

Yep.. Got that line clearly... But what to do when u don't have source codes for your perticuler device or similar device with same company and software ? U can't build.... Am i right?
If its possible pls pm me.. I dont wanna add more off topic comments in ur thread..

Alberto96

Recognized Developer
Feb 24, 2010
Modugno (BA)
Yep.. Got that line clearly... But what to do when u don't have source codes for your perticuler device or similar device with same company and software ? U can't build.... Am i right?
If its possible pls pm me.. I dont wanna add more off topic comments in ur thread..

I'll just reply here for the last time, it is OT, but still useful for development ;)

When there is no kernel source code, i use the prebuilt kernel image (included with the Stock ROM), while everything else gets compiled (excluding proprietary files required to handle the hardware).

sagargjasani264

Oct 23, 2014
Ahmedabad
I'll just reply here for the last time, it is OT, but still useful for development ;)

When there is no kernel source code, i use the prebuilt kernel image (included with the Stock ROM), while everything else gets compiled (excluding proprietary files required to handle the hardware).

I don't know i got last part correctly or not but i will google now for that.. Anyways thanks for information man.. Keep it up ur work.. And keep sharing knowledge:p..

hans2001

Mar 23, 2016
i have tried that rom, it does not work for 4gb version, doogee logo stuck on the screen

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

i bought phone from banggood came with offical outdated software, so i will never get update.the only rom with update is 20170621. the rom that we have here 6gb version,hope someone will provide rom 20170621 for 4gb version.
many thanks

SteedieN

Jul 7, 2017
I'm also wondering about ROMs for the 4gb version of the phone? Have they updated that to the same level as the 6gb ROM? I thought the specs were identical apart from the extra 2gb of memory??

pheemc

Jul 7, 2017
Ah okay, i thought this was the pure stock Android Rom without Doogee "bloat".... Do you think there will be a lineage Version in future?

hans2001

Mar 23, 2016
hi guys,i cannot find any source that i can obtain doogee mix 4gb varient rom(build 20170621),i already asked admin doogee mix forum ,but no response.any idea where we can get that rom? thanks

manuelbvb

Jun 27, 2012
How did you flash it with SP Flash Tools?
When i connect and try it says BROM ERROR: STATUS_BROM_CMD_SEND_DA_FAIL(0xC0060003)
What does it mean.
I installed drivers for MT67xx and latest SP Flash Tool
I have my phone turned off and when i connect (after clicking download in SP Flash Tool) it says the error.

Reactions: s2s2s2s2

Drcosmik

Jul 12, 2017
Hi guys, i'm pretty novice about all of this and i dont speak english a lot, i have a problem with my new DOOGEE MIX (6gb i think), i tried to uninstall the "DOOGEE OS" many times but i failed all time. There is a cat/gameboy on my screen and i cant remove them, maybe i can find an issue here. Thank a lot in advance and have a good day !

Drcosmik

Jul 12, 2017
hi, do following:
home screen, press on the screen a few seconds,you will see launcher settings, then turn off search bar and know on home screen
Oh yeah it worked ! I have almost intalled something for "root" my phone. Thank a lot dude !:laugh:
Do you know how to remove the last background on the left too ? The one with all the newspapers ? I'am actually searching on the new launcher settings but i cant find it, thank .

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts