• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Doogee S60 (TWRP, Root, Xposed)

Search This thread

ketone67

Dec 13, 2015
Wifi and Bluetooth issues fixed! ....for me anyway......under Settings in Battery saving mode switch the profile from Intelligent to my mode to keep wifi and Bluetooth ON

Reactions: dpmattos and Votary

XerotoHero

May 4, 2015
The latest OTA update is messing with my charging. When I plug in or use wireless charging with the phone off, it just endlessly cycles between the battery state and off. I have to say I might be starting to get second thoughts about buying this thing; especially since I don't have the chops/time to start building a custom ROM, I wish I did though.

-Tiz-

Jul 5, 2010
I have a problem after I installed latest Magisk version (bootloop). My phone is encrypted and, therefore, TWRP does not properly work. It seems that TWRP is buggy and cannot mount the data partition although no password is set. default_password does not work. I brought back the phone to life by flashing boot.img and system.img via fastboot. But now I lost root.

Cany anyone please upload a patched boot.img (preferrably using Magisk 14.3) for me? Any other boot.img with su would also be fine. Thank you.

EDIT: I partly solved the problem by using an external SD card. This card can be accessed by TWRP and allowed me to reinstall Magisk.

Last edited:

rcspam

Dec 30, 2017
Remove some Doogee app

Hi all
I want to remove some Doogee app and especially the one on the desktop with the rope...
Can someone give me the way to remove it.

Thanks

Ruben Perez

Nov 18, 2014
Hi all
I want to remove some Doogee app and especially the one on the desktop with the rope...
Can someone give me the way to remove it.

Thanks
Change launcher and it will disappear. I am now using Microsoft launcher and the rope never appear again [emoji6]

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 mediante Tapatalk

kavinferrara

Jan 7, 2015
chennai
Priviet Serg,
I managed to install TWPP and supersu, when I tried to reboot to system, keeps giving me an error, "Orange state" (see picture attached), keeps rebooting in to TWRP recovery mode all the time. Have I missed anything? I deleted cash partitions, no idea what to do now. Thank you so much for your help, you are the star!
Orane state means device is unsecure. You unlocked thr OEM nah

darmotus

Aug 18, 2018
Wifi and Bluetooth issues fixed! ....for me anyway......under Settings in Battery saving mode switch the profile from Intelligent to my mode to keep wifi and Bluetooth ON

Hello,:)

Can you explain to me in detail how did you fix your Wifi and Bluetooth problems?

Because I understood that you managed to fix it, but I do not understand everything because I am French.

thank you in advance:good:

gurde48

Jan 15, 2020
TWRP Problem (0 mb and no OS)

Dear all,

I tried for the first time ever in my life to get another version of android on my Doogee S60.
I read into it carefully to make sure I knew the steps to make.
I managed to load TWRP on my phone via the adb fastboot bootloader. I was going fine and felt confident!
But when I looked around in TWRP I noticed that my internal storage is 0 mb and that it might have to do something with an encryption. (by the pattern/password I did not remove before starting the procedure, rookie mistake?)
when I wanted to reboot to the OS, I also noticed that the phone can't find any OS. (mabye also because of the encrypted storage?)
I tried several option to wipe or factory reset, but this only give me errors and fails.
The only thing I can reach now are TWRP itself and the Fastboot bootloader.

Is there someone out there who can advise me what to do, to get my phone up and running again?

Thanks a million and beyond!

Last edited:

DoogeeS60hll

Mar 17, 2020
Why is there no custom rom for Doogee S60? . android 8? 9? 10 ?. where can I find it?

Why is there no custom rom for Doogee S60? . android 8? 9? 10 ?. where can I find it?. Compatible for Doogee S60? custom rom android 8 9 10?

Maatje

Mar 1, 2007
Last edited:
Reactions: DoogeeS60hll

DoogeeS60hll

Mar 17, 2020
Doogee S60 update

There is a version 8. Don't know if it's original or not.
I don't have the file anymore (I think I got it from a Russian forum at the time) , but it is mentioned in this forum with a Google drive link to the 1.5gb file. The thread is in Spanish. https://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=1454651
i used it not Android 8 but it is very bad. do you know lineage OS for s60? help me my phone doogee S60 manufacturer is not updating new my phone is Android 7 and it is very slow. please help me.

Maatje

Mar 1, 2007

Attachments

• IMG_20200322_192047.jpg
    IMG_20200322_192047.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 53

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    link to firmware / backup: https://mega.nz/#!APhWya7B!nNrDImupeIaPyPAvIrFxGyyfoZEAIO-DEAy2XFtCDIM
    link to TWRP: https://mega.nz/#!NHpBlY5C!RPVpVCUuTslLOrcf_bjL4pBYOGblcrRlN8CQ9I7cIbY
    in the TWRP the sensor does not work, control via the otg cable through the optical mouse
    after the TWRP firmware you need to boot into it and install the root, otherwise the android system will restore recovery
    link to patch root: https://mega.nz/#!0HRHzbia!rX1iMekfYymzSzq0AtTT96-lELMziirBIAF3kpe_BCc
    Hi, for all who still has any doubts how to flash, root, recovery etc. I made "idiot proof" all in one thread - https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/doogee-s60-one-thread-firmware-recovery-t3697563
    STOCK ROM + TWRP + ROOT + XPOSED (is said to be buggy)

First of all i should thank a lot and redirect all regards to this very man serg2327, because all that below is totally his merit

Firstly, speaking about drivers, I didn`t install any extra, just the ones the phone did automatically. You only need to connect ur phone to ur pc in different states (e.g. turned off, recovery, fastboot) and all will be installed by itself (except adb drivers)

STOCK ROM
    Was made from full (64gb) memory dump.
    I cant post links, i`m very sorry:)
    U can google them at the theme of doogee s60 at 4pda.
    Or, may be serg2327 will post them here:)

1. Unpack the firmware
    2. In SP Flash Tool point to the scatter file containing in firmware
    3. Flash any partition u want (I flashed all of them and everything was fine)

TWRP + ROOT *(+XPOSED)
    twrp is ported from BV8000
    there`s a touchscreen bug, but there`s also some temporal solution
    supersu is also taken from BV8000

Recovery could also be flashed thru SP Flash Tool, u just need to tick it in download menu and put the right path, but in this case, due to a touchscreen bug u will need an otg cable and a mouse, otherwise u won`t be able to flash supersu and that will cause in loosing twrp after booting system.
    That`s why we will flash recovery thru fastboot, because there during the first boot - touch is available, but only for the first time, afterwards it will also fail.

So,
    1. Download and place recovery.img somewhere, copy the path. I place it just in C:\ for convenience.
    2. Download and place supersu.zip into the /sdcard of your phone (do it while your phone is on, before proceeding further, because in twrp my pc couldn`t see the phone)
    3. Turn off the device, then press and hold together "pwr" and "vol+" until the screen turns on, then u see a green robot with a red warning in the stomach, then press and hold "pwr" and then just slightly press "vol+" (don`t hold it, and press only after "pwr" is held), u`ll see the stock recovery menu, choose with "vol-" fastboot mode (or bootloader, don`t remember, it is second from upwards), press "pwr" to enter this mode, u should then see just a small FASBOOT written on a black screen.
    4. Connect the phone to the pc, open cmd.exe as an Administrator, type:
    fastboot devices
    u should see ur phone by its serial (like adb devices)
    if everything is ok, go next.
    type in cmd:
    cd C:\ (or other path where the recovery is lying)
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    fastboot boot recovery.img

then u`ll get ur phone booting in twrp, and touch should work this time
    5. Flash supersu from /sdacrd
    *5.1. If u like, can also flash xposed (it is beta version, is said to be buggy) at this very moment, while u have ur touch available
    6. Wipe dalvik cache and boot to system
    *7. For using xposed u need an installer (ticking modules, etc)
    8. Open supersu, it will ask for a binary update, press cancel and forget about it.
    9. That`s it, u have twrp + root.:good:

p.s. The firmware is deodexed, that means we can freely clean chinese system trash.

And, one more great thanks and regards to serg2327 . It`s more of his knowledge than mine:)
    I actually got a reply back from Doogee and apparently this patch ( http://community.doogee.cc/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2421&extra=page=1) will fix the Android Pay,speaker bug (no mention as to whether it will actually be stereo or just correct the crackle issues), and allow you to turn the SOS button off. I haven't had a chance to sideload it yet but once I do I will also run TWRP and root and see how it all plays together.