Dopod D810 Official Rom is out!

Search This thread

capeli

Jun 1, 2007
Sydney
Thx Snorkel...Rapidshare usually goes ballistic when I try it from work, but today is all good. BEAUTY!!!

Cheers Mate.

lawrencel

May 19, 2006
Chinese ROM

Can jony83 or somebody who has the chinese rom (e.g. CHT9100_TWN_WM6_Upgrade_20070705.zip) please upload it to rapidshare or something? The speed is very slow from dopodasia.com.... well.. to be precise, its not moving at all!

Thanks!! Looking forward for the new rom...

Also, anyone can post the radio and OS version of this new rom?

darkjedi

Jun 7, 2005
Denver
Hmm, I think I'll wait until someone cooks this, and gives it BigStorage, and as Vanilla as possible.

Floriz

Nov 24, 2005
Maastricht
****.. i had olipro bootloader installed.. now during first % of progress it installed another one and it sais it can't upgrade.. (invalid vendor ID).

When I start up; bootloader;
IPL-0.50
SPL-3.03.0000

capeli

Jun 1, 2007
Sydney
Maybe if you trying flashing to Des SPL, as that allows overwriting by official IPL. Then try flashing WM6 official.

capeli

Jun 1, 2007
Sydney
Forget my post above. Sorry, its the opposite way round.

Flash Olipro's then enter bootloader then WM6.

From racerx's post.
update: since i managed to flash PDAVIET's rom, i thought i'd just try going back to Olipro's hard-spl and see what happens.. So i flashed it, entered bootloader and ran the WM6 update again, and SUCCESS!!

very strange though.. anyone have some thoughts as to why it wouldn't work under Des', or if this is just coincidence?

http://www.trinityguides.info

fasts15

May 6, 2007
Internet calling

Have installed it - and looks to be no internet calling available :( Haven't yet checked to see if the dlls are present or not.

dta1974

May 2, 2007
STL,MO
I prefer AXEL

Hello.
After trying out both SEA and ANZ I rather stick with AXEL,it´s faster,no HTC green stuff,I can use any carrier,OneNote Mobile,No Livesearch-No Livemessenger,bigger storage.These new roms don´t work with my american T-mobile cell company and I still have the new radio 1.46.30.11.
There are some other things that I like better of his rom.

sphinxy

Apr 11, 2007
Sydney
Ive just got the ANZ rom and flashing now.

Its taking a long time (I previously had AX3L rom on it).

Just wanted to test Wm6 (Official) and see what it was like.

I rekon Mun_Rus's INDIGO will rock!