Search This thread

XDARoni

XDA Community Manager
Aug 3, 2015
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Vivo V20
Dormi- Baby Montior
attachment.php
You never know what your little one may be up to. I know my baby is planning something but I don't know what. I'm convinced that the small dude is working with the house cat to strategically place legos around the house for me to step on. I must gain access into their private meetings so I can put an end to this.

I could install some video surveillance but have you seen the price of baby monitors? And they're not even that great to begin with! Well the best option for me is to use an old Android device that no longer gets any love. I can position this in my baby's crib (somewhere out of reach) and use an app to keep and eye on things.

The app that you can use is called Dormi and it's free on the Play store. This will use your old device as a camera and stream live video to your current Android device. The features on here are designed specifically for monitoring a baby. The intelligent audio feature will mute the mic when the baby is asleep then raise the volume as soon as is hears crying. You can even use a talk button to have a little chat with your baby.

Notifications will alert you when sound or movement is detected. Now you'll be able to catch your baby red handed when they're up to no good.

Fantastic reviews on the Play store give this app a 4.4. It's the best way to monitor your baby's activity while you're away.

Attachments

• dormiicon.png
    dormiicon.png
    22 KB · Views: 1,758
Reactions: -woczarder-

niedeckerlorine

Aug 6, 2016
Baby monitors are the best Thing to check your baby activities. It is the best product available for your baby safety. We are both working and we are using it from last 7 months. Believe me buy it and it will make your life comfortable.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dormi- Baby Montior
    attachment.php
    You never know what your little one may be up to. I know my baby is planning something but I don't know what. I'm convinced that the small dude is working with the house cat to strategically place legos around the house for me to step on. I must gain access into their private meetings so I can put an end to this.

I could install some video surveillance but have you seen the price of baby monitors? And they're not even that great to begin with! Well the best option for me is to use an old Android device that no longer gets any love. I can position this in my baby's crib (somewhere out of reach) and use an app to keep and eye on things.

The app that you can use is called Dormi and it's free on the Play store. This will use your old device as a camera and stream live video to your current Android device. The features on here are designed specifically for monitoring a baby. The intelligent audio feature will mute the mic when the baby is asleep then raise the volume as soon as is hears crying. You can even use a talk button to have a little chat with your baby.

Notifications will alert you when sound or movement is detected. Now you'll be able to catch your baby red handed when they're up to no good.

Fantastic reviews on the Play store give this app a 4.4. It's the best way to monitor your baby's activity while you're away.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone