• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Double Battery running time

Search This thread

iamvikram

May 2, 2013
Hi

I was very disappointed with the battery of my spice CSL Mi 410, it was giving me only 6 hour or less than that backup :(
even with two batteries( 6 hours each, without playing any games, song or any call), i was finding it very difficult to run my phone for full day.

Now what's the solution for this

I did two things
1)Turned off Haptic feedback in sound option of setting,
2)Turned off Wi-fi or Mobile data service when not in use (I know this 2 nd option is difficult for most of the user, who need 24x7 internet)

But these two things increased my battery life for more than double, now it run more than 12 hour on a single recharge.:laugh:

Try it it really work

wesleyel

Apr 20, 2012
Abuja
Hi

I was very disappointed with the battery of my spice CSL Mi 410, it was giving me only 6 hour or less than that backup :(
even with two batteries( 6 hours each, without playing any games, song or any call), i was finding it very difficult to run my phone for full day.

Now what's the solution for this

I did two things
1)Turned off Haptic feedback in sound option of setting,
2)Turned off Wi-fi or Mobile data service when not in use (I know this 2 nd option is difficult for most of the user, who need 24x7 internet)

But these two things increased my battery life for more than double, now it run more than 12 hour on a single recharge.:laugh:

Try it it really work

Don't get too excited bcos wat u talking about is not a feat or a discovery lol as most peeps here can get more than 16hrs out of this baby. Even some get 24, I for one usually get a whole day with data on from my phone n only charge at night n mind u my device is 2 years old.

So no offence bro, 12hrs ain't notthing for most exp users here. U need to read more on this forum as there are tons of topic that will help u achieve better battery management.

Cheers