Question Double tap to sleep

Search This thread

lqhoang1910

Dec 29, 2021
Hi, i currently using Mi 8 with newest EU rom and double tap to sleep worked well. With my new phone, Xiaomi 11T Pro, when enable double tap to sleep/wake up, only wake up function working, cannot use double tap to sleep. Im using 13.0.6 global rom, any idea to resolve the problem?
Many thanks

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Try this or a updated version if available. May not work on Android 11/12.
Very low battery consumption, freeware with no ads.

Attachments

• Double Tap 1.5.1.apk
    3 MB · Views: 213

Nov 12, 2021
Makassar, Indonesia
Hi, i currently using Mi 8 with newest EU rom and double tap to sleep worked well. With my new phone, Xiaomi 11T Pro, when enable double tap to sleep/wake up, only wake up function working, cannot use double tap to sleep. Im using 13.0.6 global rom, any idea to resolve the problem?
Many thanks
Yes, because dt2sleep option not available on Xiaomi's system launcher on global rom for 11t pro. What U can do is install LSPosed Module named MiuiHome, and u can enable dt2sleep option there.
And many more options to tweak the xiaomi's system launcher using that module.
(ofc u have to install lsposed module first via magisk)

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Many thanks
Works with a Xiaomi EU rom.

Top Liked Posts